my beloved cockatiel, Phoebe, passed away

joedancer

bookman
I would love to find a cockatiel. I am so distraught, as Phoebe was 18 years old, and passed away in my arms two days ago. Please contact me. 240-298-6980

Joe

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
So sorry. Do you know what the cause was?

We get calls to take exotic birds now and then so we will keep you in mind if we come across one. I know a lady who does exotic bird rescue, so I will also ask her if she has any available for adoption.

cricketmd

I would love to find a cockatiel. I am so distraught, as Phoebe was 18 years old, and passed away in my arms two days ago. Please contact me. 240-298-6980

Joe

I'm very sorry for your loss. :poorbaby: 18 years is a very long time! :frown: I hope you are able to find another one. :huggy: I'll keep my eyes open too!

Roman

Joe
Sorry that your little baby passed away. She lived a very long time, and was obviously well cared for. I am waiting for a text from my friend who just got a baby cockatiel a couple of weeks ago from a local (Calvert County) breeder. I will get the person's number, and send you a PM.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
When I was a kid we had a yellow canary. One Sunday we came home from church and the thing was green. Everyone was freaking out, trying to figure out how we got a canary that could change colors and my mom thought Jesus must be behind it. It wasn’t until years later my Dad told us that he accidently fed it plant food instead of bird food and it had died while we were gone. He said he went around to pet stores with the dead one in his pocket trying to find one that matched and finally gave up and just bought a green one.