Just another cop, protecting and serving

GW8345

Not White House Approved
I think the guy was out looking for this kind of incident to happen and did everything he could lawfully do to provoke the police into a confrontation, basically, he was being a lawful a-hole.

Personally, he was not arrested, he was detained until the matter could be figured out and once it was he was free to go. The guy was being an idiot and deserves a punch.

Chris0nllyn

I think the guy was out looking for this kind of incident to happen and did everything he could lawfully do to provoke the police into a confrontation, basically, he was being a lawful a-hole.

Personally, he was not arrested, he was detained until the matter could be figured out and once it was he was free to go. The guy was being an idiot and deserves a punch.

Jeff Gray does tons of these sorts of "incidents".

He was arrested, the cop said he was.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return

So when the cop said dude was under arrest, what do you think that meant?