The Reset is working. Proofs.

Hijinx

Bad thing is, the drones that elected BO will surely vote for Hillary despite her short comings (Benghazi)

Russia is building Nuclear weapons while we are destroying ours.
Russia is attacking the Ukraine.
Russia has signed a defense pact with Iran.

Putin is laughing at our clown President.

And why not. His policies are laughable.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Way to go Hillary and Barry! Racking up so many foreign policy successes over the last 6 years that it boggles the mind.

]

Unless they really get busy, Obama is going to leave the nation in better shape FP wise than what he found it. And THAT is sad.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Better...how?

January 2017 Jeb walks into the family vacation home (1600 Penn Ave) and sits down to the days folder.

No US troops in A'stan (other than a few spooks) Contractors have all left
A handful of US troops staying WAY out of harms way in Iraq. Contractors are all in the green zone
Syria's civil war drones on...and no one care
Egypts disruption simmers on...and no once cares
Iran is Iran...Netanyahu has ####ed up their nuke program again and set it back another 18 months or so
Russia and the Ukraine is still simmer...and still no one really cares
Things are cool in Cuba
Turkey has picked up most of the slack killing ISIS thus relieving the US of the headliner boogey man role

Obama January '09

Iraq; ####ed up
A'stan; ####ed up

Which one would you rather have to deal with?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
January 2017 Jeb walks into the family vacation home (1600 Penn Ave) and sits down to the days folder.

No US troops in A'stan (other than a few spooks) Contractors have all left
A handful of US troops staying WAY out of harms way in Iraq. Contractors are all in the green zone
Syria's civil war drones on...and no one care
Egypts disruption simmers on...and no once cares
Iran is Iran...Netanyahu has ####ed up their nuke program again and set it back another 18 months or so
Russia and the Ukraine is still simmer...and still no one really cares
Things are cool in Cuba
Turkey has picked up most of the slack killing ISIS thus relieving the US of the headliner boogey man role

Obama January '09

Iraq; ####ed up
A'stan; ####ed up

Which one would you rather have to deal with?

I live on a different planet..apparently. Although I am glad that we're mostly out of Iraq and A'stan.....for now.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I live on a different planet..apparently. Although I am glad that we're mostly out of Iraq and A'stan.....for now.

Well, let's rephrase this. Would you, Mr. President, rather be taking office with the FP plate were heading for, presuming things are fairly static, January of 17 or the deal as of January 09? Feel free to postulate what todays goings on will make things look like in two years as you see it.

I think I'd rather have what I think things will be like in '17 than what they were in '09. :shrug:

:popcorn:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Feel free to postulate what todays goings on will make things look like in two years as you see it.

n:

China and Japan will have exchanged major blows over disputed territory.

Israel will have expended massive ordnance on Iran.

Russia will have taken back a lot more than just eastern Ukraine.

China will finally attempt to subdue Taiwan.

North Korea will attack the south.

You like to focus on the small stuff, Larry.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
China and Japan will have exchanged major blows over disputed territory.

Israel will have expended massive ordnance on Iran.

Russia will have taken back a lot more than just eastern Ukraine.

China will finally attempt to subdue Taiwan.

North Korea will attack the south.

You like to focus on the small stuff, Larry.

Compared to wwIII you got going, I'd have to agree.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
But despite the deep economic woes, he said the Russian military would receive more than 50 new intercontinental nuclear missiles this year.

LOL, Putin's Russia is falling for the same trick we pulled on the USSR. The economy is in a shambles, but hey we got these 50 mondo cool missiles which are useless and the people are suffering.