Bye Bye Mitt!

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
I guess the Republican donors told he of the magic underpants cult to go pound sand. They aren't going to back him.

This_person

I guess the Republican donors told he of the magic underpants cult to go pound sand. They aren't going to back him.

You've repeatedly shown this fascination with his underwear. You should probably learn more about this, or stop discussing it. You would be one of the first to suggest lumping all people of other religions together as a problem, especially if the lumping is over something technically inaccurate. Like "magic underpants" is inaccurate.

Vince

The 2 rich kids (Mitt & Jeb) met up and they decided it was Jeb Bush's turn.
People will not vote to put another Bush in the White House. We will be stuck with Hillary unless someone else decides to run. I'd like to see that Gov from Wisconsin run, what's his name?

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
Well, given how he handed you lefties a win in '12, I'd think you would find this to be bad news.

Well that's quite the revelation. Last I heard it was the fault of everyone who voted for Ron Paul that Mott Romnoy lost.

:shrug:

PsyOps

Pixelated
So now he lost because he was a piss poor candidate?

Damn, can you people make up your minds?

:shrug:

Back to the topic at hand... You can't be happy with this. You have to wish for people like Mitt to replace your King with your crowned Queen:

hillary-clinton.jpg

Hijinx

People will not vote to put another Bush in the White House. We will be stuck with Hillary unless someone else decides to run. I'd like to see that Gov from Wisconsin run, what's his name?

You are right Vince. I do not think Jeb Bush can win, and if he did, he would suck.
Not sure Hillary will be the Democrat candidate. Perhaps if they can keep her sober long enough she could stand a chance.
If Hillary won it would show, the very depth of how low American voters can stoop.
A husband who was impeached, who visits an island of pedophiles, a husband she obviously accepts, because she is still married to him officially.
Although I doubt they are truly man and wife i the moral sense, since she has her life and he has his.
A woman who is responsible for Benghazi, who has never had a real success of her own.
I could go one , but everyone including the people who would vote for her know she is a sorry excuse for a human being.

I too like Walker and a few others who are mentioned as candidates.
Hopefully the Republican Leadership will go with someone else.
Because when it comes right down to it the sorry excuse for leadership in the Republican will inevitably pick the candidate.

We have seen with the election of 2016 they pay no attention to the voters.