Valentines Pet Pictures

frequentflier

happy to be living
Valentines Pet Pictures at Pepper's Pet Pantry in Solomons on Saturday February 7, 2015 to benefit Second Hope Rescue. Photographers start snapping photos of your four legged friends at 10AM and will stop at 3PM. No appointment necessary.

4x6 Prints in a cardboard frame are $10 with each additional print $5. Add $3 for a CD with all photographs. Pictures are printed at the event. Free refreshments. Second Hope Rescue is an all-breed, not for profit 503 (c) charity. www.secondhoperescue.org
For more information, please call Pepper's at (410) 326-4006 or stop by 13372 H.G. Trueman Road (behind CVS) www.pepperspetpantry.com

cricketmd

Valentines Pet Pictures at Pepper's Pet Pantry in Solomons on Saturday February 7, 2015 to benefit Second Hope Rescue. Photographers start snapping photos of your four legged friends at 10AM and will stop at 3PM. No appointment necessary.

4x6 Prints in a cardboard frame are $10 with each additional print $5. Add $3 for a CD with all photographs. Pictures are printed at the event. Free refreshments. Second Hope Rescue is an all-breed, not for profit 503 (c) charity. www.secondhoperescue.org
For more information, please call Pepper's at (410) 326-4006 or stop by 13372 H.G. Trueman Road (behind CVS) www.pepperspetpantry.com

Yeah!! :clap: I'm bringing a dog and at least a cat!! Do you have microchip reading ability for a stray pet? I cant wait! I'll be there!! Yeah!! I LOVE this stuff with my babies! :)

frequentflier

happy to be living
Yeah!! :clap: I'm bringing a dog and at least a cat!! Do you have microchip reading ability for a stray pet? I cant wait! I'll be there!! Yeah!! I LOVE this stuff with my babies! :)

Sorry, we don't have a chip reader. A universal scanner is pretty expensive.

Look forward to seeing you :huggy:

mamatutu

mama to two

I didn't acknowledge on a recent thread how adorable your dog and cat are. Is the dog a cocker spaniel? Anyway, please post the Valentine's Day pic of them. I wish I had a BFF to take to get the pics done. What fun you will have! :smile:

frequentflier

happy to be living

So, I am giving this thread a BuMp. Hope to see you tomorrow!

cricketmd

I didn't acknowledge on a recent thread how adorable your dog and cat are. Is the dog a cocker spaniel? Anyway, please post the Valentine's Day pic of them. I wish I had a BFF to take to get the pics done. What fun you will have! :smile:

Thanks! Yep Cocker Spaniel, very smart girl! She's 6. I got her year before last after putting Peanut down.

cricketmd

Hi cricketmd - I'll bring my scanner, just ask one of the volunteers.

Thanks my plans may have been derailed. :crazy: I wont know until tonight for sure. I don't want you to go through all that hassle just for me when I'm questionable now. :huggy: Thanks though!! :huggy: