Well, there's this

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bruce Jenner Is 'Transitioning into a Woman,' Source Confirms to PEOPLE

The comments aren't terribly supportive. Or supportive at all.

Kris Jenner would turn any guy mental, if you ask me, but good for Bruce - being a woman rocks :dude:. You'd think, though, that given the extreme publicity this family craves, he'd do it in front of the cameras and get some Kardashian ratings out of the deal. Not to mention he'd be a decent role model for other "guys" who are considering the same thing.

I just don't want him using my public restroom.

And actually, on second thought, this is complete bull####. Why should HE get to just be a woman? Just like that? Without having to go through puberty and deal with boobs and periods, now that effer just gets to be a 65 year old woman without even having to go through menopause. That's such crap.

I read that he is filming for the entire transition and there will be a TV show released when he's ready.

Hijinx

I read that he is filming for the entire transition and there will be a TV show released when he's ready.

All he is doing is getting his dick cut off.

There is more to being a woman than Hormonal tits and a home made hole.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Ok. I do not understand this. (yes, I comprehend what I read and what he is doing)

I don't get how you live so long as one gender having been married twice and fathered about 4 or 5 children...boys and girls, and then ONE DAY! you realize HOLY CARP! I coulda shoulda woulda been a woman! And then start the process to be one.

I just don't understand the psychological goings on behind this.

Agee

Banish the whole lot of them to the "island", an absolute waste of humanity!

Bann

PREMO Member
Ok. I do not understand this. (yes, I comprehend what I read and what he is doing)

I don't get how you live so long as one gender having been married twice and fathered about 4 or 5 children...boys and girls, and then ONE DAY! you realize HOLY CARP! I coulda shoulda woulda been a woman! And then start the process to be one.

'Scuse me - I had read something a few weeks ago, but had not read this story yet when I posted. 3 marriages and 6 kids. Sheesh.

Honestly, I think there is more to this story. I wonder if it's not some kind of hoax or put on for publicity.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Attention? :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You know, Chaz Bono has a great story - her (his? whatever...) book is really interesting and makes him come across as way more sane than, say, his mother.

Which is something else I found interesting: Cher had a real problem with Chaz changing her gender; Sonny, on the other hand, was quite accepting. Liberal, desperate to stay hip Cher - you'd think she'd be thrilled at the opportunity to be all diverse and inclusive (especially considering that she's a tranny icon). And conservative Republican Sonny - he's the one who accepted Chaz and supported him.

Go figure.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
And actually, on second thought, this is complete bull####. Why should HE get to just be a woman? Just like that? Without having to go through puberty and deal with boobs and periods, now that effer just gets to be a 65 year old woman without even having to go through menopause. That's such crap.

I've never thought of it that way, but...YEAH!! :burning:

I'm sure it wasn't just one day he realized. He probably felt that way all his life and was "living the lie" like a lot of GLBT people do. You know, societal standards and all that.

Vince

:twitch: He's nuts. :shrug:

PsyOps

Pixelated

And a TV show to boot.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm sure it wasn't just one day he realized. He probably felt that way all his life and was "living the lie" like a lot of GLBT people do. You know, societal standards and all that.

I think Kris drove him crazy and turned him queer.

Although, you notice that all his wives except the first one are nuts and could easily be trannys. Both Linda and Kris could very well be former men. So...?

Anyway, I like Bruce Jenner. He's the most likeable person on that whole show, except for maybe Brandon and Leah. I'd rather see a show about him and his "transformation" than watch his mentally ill wife and step-tards.

Hijinx

:twitch: He's nuts. :shrug:

Very simply and succinctly put Mr. Vince.
What is there to understand? Vince has placed it very simply.

Why are some people nuts? Who knows, but put very simply they have a mental problem.
Men cannot be transformed into women by mutilating themselves. Nor can women be transformed.
They are what they are born to be

As for Cher being crazier than her daughter, who is a woman, no matter what she does to her privates, that is also easy to understand.
Many parents --like Sonny--have unlimited love for their kids and accept horsessh1t like this because of that love.
It doesn't mean the kids are right, only that the parents love them, and pretend to understand.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Although, you notice that all his wives except the first one are nuts and could easily be trannys. Both Linda and Kris could very well be former men. So...?

Anyway, I like Bruce Jenner. He's the most likeable person on that whole show, except for maybe Brandon and Leah. I'd rather see a show about him and his "transformation" than watch his mentally ill wife and step-tards.

You are following this thing far more than I am. My only real memories of Jenner was his Olympic feats. I remember wanting to be that athlete. He motivated me to start working out. Now I cringe at it all.

You suppose he ought to change the title of his official website?

Bruce Jenner: The World's Greatest Athlete

to

Bruce Jenner: Change you can believe in

Bann

PREMO Member

I love Bruce Jenner! I agree that he is the best one on the show. (Although, I haven't really watched it in a couple of seasons) He's a real likeable guy and pretty funny on the show, too. I didn't mean that I thought he literally woke up one day and decided to be a woman. #lightbulbmoment

But, in a way, he did. He was an olympic athlete. To train for that type of thing, you have a certain drive, a certain discipline in who you are and how you train... to be the best at...to excel at...

Anyhoo, I don't get it, but I'd watch his movie or read his story to (maybe) understand more.

Bann

PREMO Member
Oh!! and while I don't understand it, I totally support his American right to be who she wants to be!

However, I also don't want her/him in my ladies room bathroom. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You are following this thing far more than I am. My only real memories of Jenner was his Olympic feats. I remember wanting to be that athlete. He motivated me to start working out. Now I cringe at it all.

Why would you cringe at being motivated by Olympian Bruce just because he now wants to have boobs and wear nail polish? He's still a gold medal decathlete and Wheaties box star. Honestly, most of the people we admire and look up to are mentally ill in some form, so why is this deal breaker?

FollowTheMoney

Maybe he's going for minority status? To a woman owned business? Women's Business Enterprise certification (WBE)? Maybe he's on to something? And if he's discriminated against, he can sue.