Non resident.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
How does MD know this?

Didn't you surrender your Maryland driver's license when issued one in Colorado? I'm sure you did and as such Colorado "should" have notified Maryland by returning your old license to them. Also when you registered your vehicles in Colorado you returned your Maryland tags, right?

How long now have you been in Colorado?

Didn't you surrender your Maryland driver's license when issued one in Colorado? I'm sure you did and as such Colorado "should" have notified Maryland by returning your old license to them. Also when you registered your vehicles in Colorado you returned your Maryland tags, right?

How long now have you been in Colorado?

Still have my D/L all they did was poke holes in it. Yes I returned tags, but that could mean I just quit driving. Guess I'll send my D/L back to MD and write the Comptroller a note. Been here since July

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Still have my D/L all they did was poke holes in it. Yes I returned tags, but that could mean I just quit driving. Guess I'll send my D/L back to MD and write the Comptroller a note. Been here since July

If I were you I would include a photocopy of your new CO D/L when writing the Comptroller. It does seem ridiculous all the hoops one must jump through to prove they no longer reside in MD.