Lesson for Leaders

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Man Walking Home From Work Goes From Grateful to Amazed When He Realizes Who’s Offering Him A Ride

admin-ajax-1.jpg

Acosta told Daily Mail that “25-30 cars had already passed him by without stopping,” until he was finally picked up by a goodhearted Samaritan in a little blue Volkswagen Beetle.

Little did he know, the Beetle belonged to President of Uruguay, Jose Mujica, and his wife, Sen. Lucia Topolansky.

About realizing this, Acosta said:

“I couldn’t believe it. The president was giving me a ride.

When I got out, I thanked them profusely, because not everyone helps someone out on the road, and much less a president.”

Hijinx

:smile: I want a president like that!

LMAO, Obama travels in a caravan of 10 to 12 SUV's , 5 or 6 Motorcycles, a couple of local cop cars, all armed to the teeth, sirens wailing, Secret Service people , hanging out every door.

He wouldn't stop for his Yo Mama.

mamatutu

mama to two
LMAO, Obama travels in a caravan of 10 to 12 SUV's , 5 or 6 Motorcycles, a couple of local cop cars, all armed to the teeth, sirens wailing, Secret Service people , hanging out every door.

He wouldn't stop for his Yo Mama.

:lol: Sad, but true. Or this mama, either!

If it came down to it, he would throw his own mama under the VW rather than give her a ride. I wonder if she would be proud, or ashamed of what she spawned and taught, if she were still alive.

Hijinx

:lol: Sad, but true. Or this mama, either!

If it came down to it, he would throw his own mama under the VW rather than give her a ride. I wonder if she would be proud, or ashamed of what she spawned and taught, if she were still alive.

She married 2 Muslims she must like them. She would be proud of her little Jihadist.