Progressives are so calm and reasonable

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Lady Bowhunter Gets Abusive Treatment from California Animal Activists for Teaching Kids to Hunt

Anti-hunting activists are pouring the haterade on a San Diego County woman, after she posted photos showing her teaching kids how to bow hunt.

Jen Cordaro, who’s known as “Jen the Archer,” has received death threats after someone found her Facebook. The page features her program, “Bring a Kid,” and includes pictures of Cardaro teaching kids how to hunt and dress animals.

An anonymous, self-described vegan dumped a bag of rotten vegetables on her porch, after animal activists posted her address on social media. Now, those same activists are calling for an end to all hunting in California.

A worldwide Change.org petition entitled “STOP teaching children to become animal murderers!” has received 2,100 signatures so far.

Cordaro told the San Diego Union Tribune she’s not ashamed of her hunting and she won’t hide:

Sure I’m scared, but I’m not so scared I won’t stand up for myself. What should I do? Hide under my bed until it all blows over or stand proud for what I believe in?

mamatutu

mama to two
Dumb progressives again! How do they think their ancestors survived to bring their dumb asses into the world. It is always a good idea to know how to hunt to survive. If our government doesn't do us in, someone/something else will. If push comes to shove, I hope progressives starve to death. It would be fittin'.

Hijinx

Dumb progressives again! How do they think their ancestors survived to bring their dumb asses into the world. It is always a good idea to know how to hunt to survive. If our government doesn't do us in, someone/something else will. If push comes to shove, I hope progressives starve to death. It would be fittin'.

Some people just like to tell others how to live.

They form groups for therapy, and that encourages them in their effort to mind other people's business.

HoosierDaddy

In a flyover state
Some people just like to tell others how to live.

They form groups for therapy, and that encourages them in their effort to mind other people's business.

The Change.org petition is not going the way the wimps want.

The Tim Collins saga posted by George Bush is especially cutting.

Last edited: