Nerdist Supports Censorship And Vandalism. Because YOU RAAAA

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Nerdist Supports Censorship And Vandalism. Because YOU RAAAAACIST!!

Social Justice Wonkette Amy Ratcliffe over at Nerdist.com is all about vandalism. Especially if it involves censoring ads placed on San Francisco buses by the American Freedom Defense Initiative calling for the end of sending U.S. aid to countries who house anti-Semitic Islamic militants. The ads draw a link between Adolf Hitler and Haj Amin al-Husseini, an uncle and predecessor of Saddam Hussein.

Oh - and notice that Nerdist was too lazy or cheap or whatever to post an image of the pre-vandalized bus ads - they just expected the herds of Social Justice Sheep to believe the ads were RAAAAAACIST! But I've got it covered. Facts and all:

[clip]

Too bad for Ratcliffe – turns out the original ads are pretty accurate. And the commenters on the article were quick to point that out. As well as the irony of comic book artwork being used to vandalize the advertisements:

"The ads do have the benefit of being factual: Most people don’t learn this in public school, but Haj Amin al-Husseini was an ally of the Nazi regime, and led several uprisings in British-controlled territories to cut off Allied oil supplies and to purge or kill every Jew in the middle east. His revolution established modern era Iraq, and was uncle of, and predecessor to, Saddam Hussein, who supported killing Jews through support of the PLO and other terror groups through Lebanon. But anything critical of Muslim socio-political aims just HAS to be racist, right? Sad state of the world we’re in…"

“Ooh, she [Kamala Khan] took on a bus ad; how heroic. Talk to me when she takes on ISIS, Boko Haram, and Jihad against the West. Talk to me when she’s stopping attacks against free speech, such as what was witnessed Charlie Hedbo [sic]. Talk to me when she’s stopping Christians AND Muslims from being slaughtered by Islamic militants. Talk to me when she’s saving people from being beheaded.”