New ISIS video purpotedly shows Jordanian pilot being burned

Bay_Kat

Tropical
...alive

DEVELOPING: A new video that surfaced on the Internet Tuesday appears to show ISIS burning alive a Jordanian pilot the terror group has held since December.

If authentic, the 22-minute video would bring a grisly end to speculation into the fate of Lt. Muath al-Kaseasbeh, who was captured when his plane crashed during a bombing mission in Syria Dec. 24. The video shows a man standing in a cage with a line of fuel leading to him, which is then ignited, causing him to burst into flames. Islamic State had previously sought to trade him for Sajida al-Rishawi, an Iraqi woman who is in a Jordanian prison for her role in a 2005 suicide bomb attack that killed 60 people in Amman.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/0...dly-shows-jordanian-pilot-being-burned-alive/

Horrible.

Hijinx

...alive

DEVELOPING: A new video that surfaced on the Internet Tuesday appears to show ISIS burning alive a Jordanian pilot the terror group has held since December.

If authentic, the 22-minute video would bring a grisly end to speculation into the fate of Lt. Muath al-Kaseasbeh, who was captured when his plane crashed during a bombing mission in Syria Dec. 24. The video shows a man standing in a cage with a line of fuel leading to him, which is then ignited, causing him to burst into flames. Islamic State had previously sought to trade him for Sajida al-Rishawi, an Iraqi woman who is in a Jordanian prison for her role in a 2005 suicide bomb attack that killed 60 people in Amman.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/0...dly-shows-jordanian-pilot-being-burned-alive/

Horrible.

Horrible all right, but remember all Muslims are not bad people.
The radicals burned this man the Moderates only watch, and took the video.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I really, really hope they do carry it out. I don't see it happening though.

What we should have had the backbone to do.. Kill one of ours, well we wanted to empty Guantanemo anyways. Kill them all. Then go get others to refill it for the next time they threaten to kill an Amrtican.. no what do we do? They behead American(s) and we release our prisoners. I think we're up to 30 or 40 since the first beheading..

RPMDAD

What we should have had the backbone to do.. Kill one of ours, well we wanted to empty Guantanemo anyways. Kill them all. Then go get others to refill it for the next time they threaten to kill an Amrtican.. no what do we do? They behead American(s) and we release our prisoners. I think we're up to 30 or 40 since the first beheading..

Agree with you 100% itsbob " What we should have had the backbone to do.. Kill one of ours, well we wanted to empty Guantanemo anyways. Kill them all.

mamatutu

mama to two

Agree with you 100% itsbob " What we should have had the backbone to do.. Kill one of ours, well we wanted to empty Guantanemo anyways. Kill them all.

I think that is the sentiment of a lot of us here, but it is not the American way. Many of us also like the idea of carpet bombing and making parking lots. But, if America succumbs to barbarism, then the World is doomed. However, considering the situation that the World is in today, it doesn't help matters that we have a -wimpy community organizer trying to earn his premature Nobel Peace Prize- for a POTUS. I still think Obama is America's worst enemy. Period.

Restless

I thought the beheadings were really horrendous, but putting someone in a cage and then burning them alive...there are just no words. I doubt I will sleep much tonight for thinking of that poor pilot and his family. If only Reagan were still president, ISIS would be eradicated very quickly. Obama makes me ill.

Hijinx

I thought the beheadings were really horrendous, but putting someone in a cage and then burning them alive...there are just no words. I doubt I will sleep much tonight for thinking of that poor pilot and his family. If only Reagan were still president, ISIS would be eradicated very quickly. Obama makes me ill.

Time to Napalm the whole stinking bunch.

Bay_Kat

Tropical

mamatutu

mama to two
I didn't want to start a new thread, so here you go. Everyone talks about why peaceful Muslims aren't speaking out. Well, this man is. Wanted to share.

MINNEAPOLIS— "Mohamed Ahmed, a gas station manager who moonlights as an anti-terror propagandist, is ready to launch another strike against Islamic State terrorists.

He's just waiting for his tax refund to do it.

Frustrated by a slick social media campaign on the Internet by the Islamic State that authorities say has helped lure dozens of young Muslim Americans to the fight in Iraq and Syria, Ahmed has already poured thousands of dollars of his own money over the last six months into producing a series of animated cartoon messages to rebut the extremist group's messaging."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...s-isis-countering-violent-extremism/22393287/