FOX News EXTREMELY GRAPHIC VIDEO: ISIS burns pilot alive

h3mech

I made the mistake in watching it, so very disturbing I had to turn it off now I can't get it out of my thoughts, poor man, no one deserves that.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I made the mistake in watching it, so very disturbing I had to turn it off now I can't get it out of my thoughts, poor man, no one deserves that.

Nick Berg video and some Russian kid bleeding out in Chechnya were the last videos I watched

nobody really

I need a nap
i read somewhere that Fox News is catching all sorts of heat for posting it in its entirety, they pretty much gave isis what it wanted - publicity. facebook and twitter had pulled scenes from it that were posted. FB also went on to say if anyone posts it, their account may be shut down.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
i read somewhere that Fox News is catching all sorts of heat for posting it in its entirety, they pretty much gave isis what it wanted - publicity. facebook and twitter had pulled scenes from it that were posted. FB also went on to say if anyone posts it, their account may be shut down.

You either ALWAYS show graphic stuff or you never do.

Frankly, I have no idea why any news outlet would NOT. I mean, if you're older than 3 you've seen the President of the United States, JFK, get his head blown apart and that's on TV. #### happens. If we're talking online content people can choose to not click on it. Or change the channel. Or turn it off. :shrug:

Tech

You either ALWAYS show graphic stuff or you never do.

Frankly, I have no idea why any news outlet would NOT. I mean, if you're older than 3 you've seen the President of the United States, JFK, get his head blown apart and that's on TV. #### happens. If we're talking online content people can choose to not click on it. Or change the channel. Or turn it off. :shrug:

Didn't Time have the monks who would set themselves on fire on the cover?

Hank

my war
Saw it tonight. Pretty intense. Professional propaganda all the way down to the camera shots and editing.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
ya saw it, we shouldn't show that chit, any propaganda for them period end... Shouldn't put their name out on news, nothing. Fight them for sure, but no news time.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I still wanna know where ISIS is stashing all the not-dead people they've used as video props.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I still wanna know where ISIS is stashing all the not-dead people they've used as video props.

Excellent question and we need to know. I propose we send a man to investigate. Someone who will see to if for no other reason than to salvage reputation, to do a good job and thorough.

Hmmmm...

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Excellent question and we need to know. I propose we send a man to investigate. Someone who will see to if for no other reason than to salvage reputation, to do a good job and thorough.

Hmmmm...

Surely you don't mean this guy...

Attachments

• brian_williams_pinocchio_by_es_by_bl8antband-d8gs9ga.jpg
    brian_williams_pinocchio_by_es_by_bl8antband-d8gs9ga.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 85