My town is on accuweather

Hijinx

http://www.accuweather.com/en/features/trend/horde_of_manatees_escape_to_wa/41784250

And I believe this is why there is a more than usual amount of tourists here this year. Never seen so many out of state plates here until this year. Usually the snowbirds fly down and have cars here with Florida plates, but we've seen plates from Alaska, Ontario, all over. Crappy cars, not rentals.

I stayed at the Plantation last year. Nice place but not much doing in Crystal Springs.

Ate at Dan's Clam Stand, Grannies ,a couple of other Franchise joints.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I stayed at the Plantation last year. Nice place but not much doing in Crystal Springs.

Ate at Dan's Clam Stand, Grannies ,a couple of other Franchise joints.

I'm sorry. But you are right, not much to do here, and every time someone wants to build something more to attract tourists it gets shot down by the county and then they turn around and complain that the hotels aren't getting filled and they aren't getting their bed tax or whatever they call it. Grannies is good though. If you didn't try Cody's Road House last time, next time you have to, best steaks ever.

Hijinx

I'm sorry. But you are right, not much to do here, and every time someone wants to build something more to attract tourists it gets shot down by the county and then they turn around and complain that the hotels aren't getting filled and they aren't getting their bed tax or whatever they call it. Grannies is good though. If you didn't try Cody's Road House last time, next time you have to, best steaks ever.

I did got to Cody's it was recommended at the desk when I was there. If I remember correctly it was jammed.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I did got to Cody's it was recommended at the desk when I was there. If I remember correctly it was jammed.

I try to go during non snow bird season otherwise you wait forever for a table. That's where everyone takes their out of town visitors.