How not to teach your 6 y/o about stranger danger

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...boy-kidnapped-to-teach-him-a-lesson/22961305/

Four people have been charged in a "kidnapping" in Troy, Mo., that authorities say was staged to teach a 6-year-old boy a lesson about stranger danger.

According to the Lincoln County Sheriff's Office, Nathan Wynn Firoved, 23, of Troy was asked by the boy's aunt, Denise Kroutil, 38, of Troy, with whom he worked, to kidnap the boy and "scare" him because he was "too nice" to people.

Firoved lured the boy into a pickup truck while he was walking home from school Monday, the Sheriff's Office said in a statement. Once in the truck, Firoved told the boy he would never "see his mommy again," and he would be "nailed to the wall of a shed."

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Saw this on the news earlier. What a pack of idiots, but one good thing, the kid got to learn that you go to jail when you break the law.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Saw this on the news earlier. What a pack of idiots, but one good thing, the kid got to learn that you go to jail when you break the law.

I read this earlier, too. What a bunch of idiots.

Last edited:

cricketmd

:burning:

What kind of sick individuals would do this to a poor child, let alone carry it out to the degree it was? :frown: My heart goes out to that poor boy, that was awful. I cant imagine all the thoughts that was going through his poor head during all of this. I just want to give him a big hug. What a bunch of twisted sick-minded individuals, I hope they rot in hell. :frown: