Is this how we treat our heroes?

mamatutu

mama to two
How can we give a Silver Star to a man and and then take it back?

Can making a critical remark about leadership take away a brave act?

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/afghanistan-war-hero-stripped-of-silver-star/

Wow. Apparently, it can. Thanks for posting this article. Things like this need to be known. The last lines of the article sum it up.

'Most Americans would take one look at Golsteyn’s record of service and call him a hero. The men who will not share Golsteyn’s risks, but who will hurl innuendoes at him after the fact and publicly dishonor him in a manner that allows him to mount no case on his own behalf? There’s a word for them too: cowards.'

GW8345

Not White House Approved
This is what happens when you have military hating liberals in power.

"To learn who is ruling over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" Voltaire

PsyOps

Pixelated
This is what happens when you have military hating liberals in power.

"To learn who is ruling over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" Voltaire

What? It was stripped by the Army, not some liberal politician. The 'political' person of interest here is John McHugh (Secretary of the Army) - a republican.

I've seen it too often that military leadership has very thin skin when it comes to being criticized.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
What? It was stripped by the Army, not some liberal politician. The 'political' person of interest here is John McHugh (Secretary of the Army) - a republican.

I've seen it too often that military leadership has very thin skin when it comes to being criticized.

Who do you think are pulling the military strings? Barry's been firing military leaders left and right and who do you think barry's minions are putting in those billets, followers of barry who will do his bidding.

Who signed off on the ending of the don't tell don't ask policy, who enforced the idiotic ROE, eff'ing liberal leadership pf the DoD.

Hijinx

Who do you think are pulling the military strings? Barry's been firing military leaders left and right and who do you think barry's minions are putting in those billets, followers of barry who will do his bidding.

Who signed off on the ending of the don't tell don't ask policy, who enforced the idiotic ROE, eff'ing liberal leadership pf the DoD.

You are right of course. Obama has destroyed the leadership of the military.

It's just become another political job.

mamatutu

mama to two

Has any previous president gotten rid of so many high ups in the military? I have never researched that. TIA.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Has any previous president gotten rid of so many high ups in the military? I have never researched that. TIA.

I'm not sure but to date barry and his minions have removed almost 200 military commanders, that's a lot in the past 6 years.

Hijinx

I'm not sure but to date barry and his minions have removed almost 200 military commanders, that's a lot in the past 6 years.

200 removed is a lot, but the quality of those removed is also a factor. He has removed many of he best.
And promoted from the rest.

Hijinx

Facts and legitimate sources are really overrated. Asking someone to back up their statements just ain't fair! He might not be near a computer! If he says it's true, it must be true or he wouldn't have said it. Sounds logical.

Well you see Dummy, I realize what the ####### wants.
He wants me to spend an hour looking up records and news clippings and other facts about every ranking officer that has retired, quit or been fired in the last six years. After I present this he will come up with a new piece of silly sheit and never admit that I am right.
Information isn't his game---harrassment and insults are.

You see if he had been reading , listening, and paying attention instead of being in denial, living with his head up Obama's azz or just being a liberal pain in the ass he would already know.

By the way are your really his MPD or is that just a rumor.
You are both pretty much alike in your Bullsheit games.

Hijinx

Well you see Dummy, I realize what the ####### wants.
He wants me to spend an hour looking up records and news clippings and other facts about every ranking officer that has retired, quit or been fired in the last six years. After I present this he will come up with a new piece of silly sheit and never admit that I am right.
Information isn't his game---harrassment and insults are.

You see if he had been reading , listening, and paying attention instead of being in denial, living with his head up Obama's azz or just being a liberal pain in the ass he would already know.

By the way are your really his MPD or is that just a rumor.
You are both pretty much alike in your Bullsheit games.

Also if you really wants facts, you can look them up yourself and actually try to come up with a real post.