Help me out here

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why is Kanye West a star? His music sucks. I've never heard a single one of his songs that wasn't simply awful. The only thing I can think is that it's some white-guilt affirmative action thing. He is about as ignorant as a person can be, he spews retardation every time he opens his dumb mouth, he has no discernible talent that I have ever seen....

So seriously, why is he a thing? If you are a fan (my god) don't be shy - come forward (you big dummy) and tell us what about him appeals to you.

Vince

Why is Kanye West a star? His music sucks. I've never heard a single one of his songs that wasn't simply awful. The only thing I can think is that it's some white-guilt affirmative action thing. He is about as ignorant as a person can be, he spews retardation every time he opens his dumb mouth, he has no discernible talent that I have ever seen....

So seriously, why is he a thing? If you are a fan (my god) don't be shy - come forward (you big dummy) and tell us what about him appeals to you.
I have the same question and the same opinion. :lol:

JeJeTe

Happiness
I've liked a song here or there of his. But I think to answer your question....because he makes himself on with his rants and antics. He makes himself newsworthy by keeping people wondering what he'll do next.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I've liked a song here or there of his. But I think to answer your question....because he makes himself on with his rants and antics. He makes himself newsworthy by keeping people wondering what he'll do next.

Why do so many people care? :shrug:

lovinmaryland

I dont like him think he's a big douche...but I'm sorry that song *****'s In Paris is one of my favorite songs!!! :getdown:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
but I'm sorry that song *****'s In Paris is one of my favorite songs!!! :getdown:

Why?

I'm listening to it right this second and can feel the intelligence trying to run out of my brain - "Help!! Help!!! Save the women and children!!!" If there's anyone who might vie for Kanye's King Tard crown, it's Jay Z.

When my cousin was little with limited verbal skills, he'd stand at the sink and go, "dinkawattadinkawattadinkawattadinkawattadinkawattadinkawattadinkawattadinkawatta..." until someone would come get him a drink of water. That song reminded me of him, except with, "motherf***kermotherf***kermotherf***kermotherf***kermotherf***kermotherf***kermotherf***kermotherf***kermotherf***ker..."

So this is a serious question: what about that song appeals to you? I promise I won't insult your taste in music any further, because I am honestly interested in what you like about that song.

lovinmaryland

Why?

I'm listening to it right this second and can feel the intelligence trying to run out of my brain - "Help!! Help!!! Save the women and children!!!" If there's anyone who might vie for Kanye's King Tard crown, it's Jay Z.

When my cousin was little with limited verbal skills, he'd stand at the sink and go, "dinkawattadinkawattadinkawattadinkawattadinkawattadinkawattadinkawattadinkawatta..." until someone would come get him a drink of water. That song reminded me of him, except with, "motherf***kermotherf***kermotherf***kermotherf***kermotherf***kermotherf***kermotherf***kermotherf***kermotherf***ker..."

So this is a serious question: what about that song appeals to you? I promise I won't insult your taste in music any further, because I am honestly interested in what you like about that song.

It gets me pumped up. I love it. I can be in a terrible mood and hear that song instantly cheers me up. I have no idea why. I just love it.

Misfit

Lawful neutral

His music has been known to cause vertigo. :coffee:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It gets me pumped up. I love it. I can be in a terrible mood and hear that song instantly cheers me up. I have no idea why. I just love it.

So the beat? Because I get that - there are terrible songs that make me want to dance. Like, really bad songs. Gangnam Style bad. Barbie Girl. Is there a worse song than my beloved Will Smith's "Wild Wild West"? But I defy you to not start dancing around when you hear it.

:getdown:

But Kanye is a beat I don't hear. I just hear, "dinkawattadinkawattadinkawattadinkawattadinkawattadinkawatta..."