Need recommendations for eye exams and new glasses!

Restless

Hello!

I need to have my eyes checked as it has been several years, and I need to get new glasses, probably bifocals. I'm mostly concerned about what new glasses will cost. Seems like there all sorts of extras that can drive the price up. I'd really like to hear who you would recommend. I have gone to Pearle Vision in the past and liked everything but the cost of glasses. Yikes!

Thanks!

lovinmaryland

We go to Sterling Optical in California. I was really pleased w/ Dr Platt. He's really nice and worked great w/ the kids (ages 17 - 5 years old) Had a nice selection of inexpensive glasses that are in style.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Hello!

I need to have my eyes checked as it has been several years, and I need to get new glasses, probably bifocals. I'm mostly concerned about what new glasses will cost. Seems like there all sorts of extras that can drive the price up. I'd really like to hear who you would recommend. I have gone to Pearle Vision in the past and liked everything but the cost of glasses. Yikes!

Thanks!

Go to Pearle get your prescription, then buy your glasses online or at Wasl-Mart..