Missing german shepherd drum point

GRMSHEP1

Our black/tan German Shepherd got lose when a tree hit our fence. He is a 1 yr old male, very friendly, last seen with a blue collar.He was last seen in Drum Point. If you see him, please call/text 301-356-7938. Thank you

frequentflier

happy to be living
Our black/tan German Shepherd got lose when a tree hit our fence. He is a 1 yr old male, very friendly, last seen with a blue collar.He was last seen in Drum Point. If you see him, please call/text 301-356-7938. Thank you

Have you found him yet?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
This picture was taken on 5 Feb by my cousin in Drum Point. I will send her a message to see if she has seen him anymore. Real friendly and going up to everyone's door like he wanted to come inside.
lostdog.jpg

GRMSHEP1

Sorry he scared your daughter. He's very friendly. We search the olivet road area about 4 hrs last night and this morning. He was spotted by numerous people we spoke to but we couldn't find him. Thank you to everyone for the well wishes

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Sorry he scared your daughter. He's very friendly. We search the olivet road area about 4 hrs last night and this morning. He was spotted by numerous people we spoke to but we couldn't find him. Thank you to everyone for the well wishes

Someone may have let him in to keep warm, hope they do the right thing and look for his owner. I would be a basket case if one of my girls was gone. Hope he's home with you soon.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Does the dog respond to his name? If so, post the name and maybe someone coming upon him can try to gain control of him for you.

BernieP

Resident PIA
We have a german sheppard pup that gets loose in our neighborhood, sweet dog. I now know the house he belongs to and can walk him home. We have become friends (me and the dog that is).
Hope he's secured and returned home soon.