All I can say is...

RPMDAD

i agree Psy, i know the weather could be worse and we could be getting hit like New England, but this weather sucks, can't wait for the wind to die down.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
i agree Psy, i know the weather could be worse and we could be getting hit like New England, but this weather sucks, can't wait for the wind to die down.

I'm in CT right now...I picked THE worst weekend to come home and visit :lol: woke up to winds sounding like my house would cave in any minute...another 6 inches on top of the already 2 ft sitting here :ohwell: not sure if I'll make the dinner reservations I made for me and my mother tonight, let alone make it down the drive to leave for MD tomorrow!

BigBlue

I'm in CT right now...I picked THE worst weekend to come home and visit :lol: woke up to winds sounding like my house would cave in any minute...another 6 inches on top of the already 2 ft sitting here :ohwell: not sure if I'll make the dinner reservations I made for me and my mother tonight, let alone make it down the drive to leave for MD tomorrow!

Be safe and check for the wind restrictions on the bridges .

b23hqb

PREMO Member

Dang - weather sucks here as well - high in the upper 60's, clear blue sky, slight breeze, down to upper 40's tonight. Location, location, location.....!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Dang - weather sucks here as well - high in the upper 60's, clear blue sky, slight breeze, down to upper 40's tonight. Location, location, location.....!

It was almost 80 here today, we hung out at the tiki bar and there were actually people waking around in parkas, guess they were expecting it to be cold like yesterday.

mamatutu

mama to two
My daughter and her hub were in Jacksonville this weekend for a wedding. She said it was so cold that they couldn't go to the beach (as in swimsuits) and the outside cocktail hour was almost too cold to be comfortable. But, a great time was had by all. Congrats to the new couple!