Arkie!!!!!!

Hank

my war
:jameo:

10984047_1061907737168166_787455750585041849_n.jpg

wubbles

Guess I better go pick up my laptop tomorrow before the fun begins. Dang telework agreement, gimmie that admin leave instead!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
So we took the bikes out with friends today to the tiki bar and we sat around lamenting the fact that our friends and family up north were in for some nasty weather. It was almost 80 here today. Big difference from 59 for a high yesterday. Be safe and don't forget your bread, milk, TP and beer.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Bring it!

Just as long as we don't have wind and it needs to go big or go home, otherwise I will have to go to work. :ohwell:

Now back to last night's wind, that scared the crap out of me and today I have been in and out cleaning up what was a beautiful bambo wind chime that busted up in a billion pieces and was all over my yard.... along with my bird feeder.... and a deck full of leaves.

mamatutu

mama to two
Just as long as we don't have wind and it needs to go big or go home, otherwise I will have to go to work. :ohwell:

Now back to last night's wind, that scared the crap out of me and today I have been in and out cleaning up what was a beautiful bambo wind chime that busted up in a billion pieces and was all over my yard.... along with my bird feeder.... and a deck full of leaves.

Wow! I thought we had it bad. We have had no damage thus far. Sorry about your birdfeeder. Our windchimes are metal, or I am sure they would be destroyed, too. I know the birds count on the birdfeeders this time of year. I love to watch the birds at ours. We have seed and suet cakes. They fight over the territory. Isn't it funny to see them spread their wings to appear larger to scare others away. We have even had the larger woodpeckers coming to eat. I have never seen that before. I worry about our nature critters around here because I am sure that they aren't used to this kind of cold. If they could talk, they would probably say: What? Why are you humans talking about global warming? :lol: Stay warm.

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
One whole week of below freezing weather this Winter. :bigwhoop:

I just hope you get a life soon, Hank. Really, I do! Also, if you believe the global warming crap, you are too far gone to save. Also, it has been more than a week. Do you look outside your little world; further than somd? As in, the whole picture?

I love the fact that you are so frantic to find something to respond to me negatively about, that you will use this thread to do so. Sad, just sad. However, very entertaining. Carry on!

Hank

my war
I just hope you get a life soon, Hank. Really, I do! Also, if you believe the global warming crap, you are too far gone to save. Also, it has been more than a week. Do you look outside your little world; further than somd? As in, the whole picture?

I love the fact that you are so frantic to find something to respond to me negatively about, that you will use this thread to do so. Sad, just sad. However, very entertaining. Carry on!

And how was that negative? Pointing out that this is really the only "real" cold weather we have had is negative?

mamatutu

mama to two
And how was that negative? Pointing out that this is really the only "real" cold weather we have had is negative?

It is not the only cold weather we have had. I guess you stay in too much. I don't know what your problem is. You go back and forth. Total bashing or trying to act clueless. Not my problem. Stay warm, hon.

Hank

my war
It is not the only cold weather we have had. I guess you stay in too much. I don't know what your problem is. You go back and forth. Total bashing or trying to act normal. Not my problem. Stay warm, hon.

You didn't answer my question.

mamatutu

mama to two
You didn't answer my question.

As if you ever answer mine! :lol: Are you talking about just this winter and just here? Or do you take in the rest of the world? I already know the answer. I really cannot stand you and a few others here that try to kiss butt and regroup on previous replies. Hypocrites are obvious and cannot camouflage themselves. Y'all think y'all look good! I love this forum!

:roflmao:

Hank

my war
As if you ever answer mine! :lol: Are you talking about just this winter and just here? Or do you take in the rest of the world? I already know the answer. I really cannot stand you and a few others here that try to kiss butt and regroup on previous replies. Hypocrites are obvious and cannot camouflage themselves. Y'all think y'all look good! I love this forum!

:roflmao:

Well, according to NOAA, January was above average in the United States along with several states going through droughts... What say you?

mamatutu

mama to two
Well, according to NOAA, January was above average in the United States along with several states going through droughts... What say you?

Well, let's see. NOAA is a gov agency. I don't believe anything our gov tells us anymore. Also, ask the people in Boston and New England what they think about that conclusion. Also, since there is a horrible drought in the West, I would say combining the numbers may come to the conclusion that January was above average. Any more questions?

Hank

my war
Well, let's see. NOAA is a gov agency. I don't believe anything our gov tells us anymore. Also, ask the people in Boston and New England what they think about that conclusion. Also, since there is a horrible drought in the West, I would say combining the numbers may come to the conclusion that January was above average. Anything else?

Your tin foil hat is wrapped pretty tight. I bet you are an alien.

mamatutu

mama to two
Your tin foil hat is wrapped pretty tight. I bet you are an alien.

It doesn't take a tin foil hat to see what is happening to our country; especially when it comes to gov info. I would rather have a tinfoil hat and be actively paying attention than to be dormant and just taking whatever comes. I know you don't understand what I am talking about. But, that is ok. You and I are on different wave lengths. I am glad about that. It doesn't make either one of us wrong. It just means we don't agree.

And, no, I am not an alien. I know what you mean, but I was born here and my ancestors have been here for 300 years. :smile: Actually, much longer than that to include my Native American ancestry.

Anything else?

Last edited:

wubbles

I always love when the ignorant people come out and denounce global warming when there's some cold weather during winter. Oh wait, I don't love that. May our species rest in ignorant peace.