A Pounding

PsyOps

Pixelated
According to JB Weather (on FB) SOMD could see up to 10". The system is moving faster than they thought and we could see the first flakes at around 5pm, lasting until about 7-8am tomorrow morning.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
We'll get only an inch or nothing at all, I have both the snow blower and generator prep'ed, we never get anything when I'm prep'ed.

Suzette

Fan Dancer
According to JB Weather (on FB) SOMD could see up to 10". The system is moving faster than they thought and we could see the first flakes at around 5pm, lasting until about 7-8am tomorrow morning.

I went by the grocery store this morning and it was sooooo crowded I turned around and went home. As long as I have dog food and TP, I'm OK.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Well...please un-prep. I need a snow day dammit. :)
Sorry, I don't get snow days so everything is sitting in the alert spots ready to go but I think this will be one of those rare occasions that my prep'ing will just mean that I am ready for the event that will occur.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Getting "pounded" now. Wife had a dentist appointment at 1 PM, they called at 10 and asked if we could come in early. Did that and the roads only had a dusting about 1045. Just got home, we have about 4 inches of new on top of the 5 we got Saturday and they are calling for about 8 more. :yahoo:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Oh, heck no. I was just reading the grocery store thread. Pretty sure I'd end up in jail if I had to deal with that now. Bad enough when the snowbirds are down and they clog everything up.

It has started! :yahoo:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Tiny little starter flakes... It's going to arrive early. I'm actually hoping for an all out blizzard. Busy weekend. I need a day off.