The roads...

PeoplesElbow

Been watching the plow truck doing my neighbors driveway try to get out for almost an hour now, he may have 4wd but I think he has bald tires.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
2/3' here, no plow yet.
Woke up about 3, couldn't get back to sleep.
Helped my neighbor get his car back into his driveway, a little before 6.
Have had my morning mugs of tea, will now shovel.
Called off work as HR expected when she asked if I had a good snow vehicle yesterday.

I don't have much of an excuse to head out this morning other than to hit a Redbox and pick up the latest releases.

Would it be worth it?

dave1959

At 0700 Rt 235 from Mechanicsville to Lexinton Park was good. Still covered but plowed, hard packed and completely passable.

glhs837

Power with Control
Coming back from Charlotte Hall to down by St Marys City last night about 730ish, roads were great til we passed Rt 4 then it was crap all the way through the Park and down to the house. Haven't been to out today, son and I have been shoveling. Of course, I have to get to DCA by 2pm.

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
Took the wife to work around 6, snapped a few pics. The roads on north bound 235 were terrible, many turn offs and merge lanes had not been touched, and 235 would move from 2.5 lanes down to 1.5 at best. South bound was better and these pics were after 6 plow trucks went down the road. 235 wildewood.jpg 235.jpg 235 wawa.jpg

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
Coming back from Charlotte Hall to down by St Marys City last night about 730ish, roads were great til we passed Rt 4 then it was crap all the way through the Park and down to the house. Haven't been to out today, son and I have been shoveling. Of course, I have to get to DCA by 2pm.

GMR had about 4 inches of snow on it when we left. My road had not been touched at all. Crossing intersections was at your own risk.

Seen a bunch of stuck cars, and a state trooper in the turn from 4 going to 235 north.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Driveway and my "road" (shared 1000 ft driveway) is done.. but the plows haven't been on our road yet.. so we get forward to them plowing the end or our road in still.

PeoplesElbow

Kudos for our plow guy, he showed up did the road and took extra care not to block driveways of the people that shoveled, took some extra time but was much appreciated.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Driveway and my "road" (shared 1000 ft driveway) is done.. but the plows haven't been on our road yet.. so we get forward to them plowing the end or our road in still.

"F"ing snow blower broke.
The metal connection from the handle to the cable to engage the auger snapped off.
But me being Mr. MacGyver did a temp fix, with a zip tie and some picture hanging braided wire.

"F"in driveway and deck are done.

Beer time and then a nap.

Vince

Driveway and stuff was done at 8am, but the plow didn't come through on my road until around 10am. :shrug: