I believe we are now in the early stages of World War III

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Glenn: I believe we are now in the early stages of World War III

Christians beheaded in Libya. A Jordanian pilot burned alive in a cage. Jewish graves vandalized in France. Everywhere you turn, the news seems to get worse and worse. Sadly, events in Europe and the Middle East echo the build up to World War 2. In a powerful monologue last night, Glenn warned listeners it is past time to wake up. He warned last year “and so it begins”, and now it is here. Real danger lies beyond the horizon – what kind of person will you be when everything comes to a head?

The news is disturbing today. On the heels of a Jordanian pilot burned alive in a cage and buried in rubble, 21 Coptic Christians were marched along a beach and beheaded by Islamic extremists. Over the weekend, also, a 22-year-old Islamic extremist named Omar Abdel Hamid El-Hussein has committed two deadly terrorist attacks in Denmark, one at a free speech event, ironically, held by the cartoonist who depicted Muhammad’s head on the body of a dog, and the second attack, later that day, he opened fire on a synagogue, killing one. A German city canceled a parade over Islamic terrorist threat, and in France, Jewish graves were vandalized with Nazi graffiti. This reminds me an awful lot of when I was over in Poland. I have seen this movie before, and this is what I really want to impress on you today. Can you take the full screen please of me over in Poland? This is a picture of me over in Poland at a Jewish cemetery. The reason why I took this, this is one of the only Jewish cemeteries in Poland that remained standing because of that iron fence. They were going in to destroy the tombstones, the Nazis were, and lightning struck that fence and threw the Nazis into the graveyard. They said that that one happen to be protected, and so they never came back. However, I want to show you the next picture. This is what they did to all of the other cemeteries. This is a wall built out of broken tombstones. In Poland and all throughout Europe, they destroyed the cemeteries and broke all the tombstones. They made roads. They made sidewalks. They made the lion cages, believe it or not, in Poland at the Polish zoo. At the…I think it’s the Warsaw zoo, they made the lion cages out of these.

Source:?utm_source=glennbeck&utm_medium=contentcopy_link

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
A view of the same without having to tug at emotional heart strings by invoking the jews.

http://kunstler.com/cluster####-nation/welcome-to-world-war-three/

The Big Prize, of course, is the grand fortress of Saudi Arabia. The kingdom is surrounded by Islamic maniacs now, with Yemen recently fallen to the south, the ever-hostile Iranian Shi’a across the Persian Gulf, disintegrating Iraq and Syria to the north, and the festering human compost heap of Egypt and then Libya across the Red Sea. And, of course, along the saddle of the Levant there is Israel with all its enemies and problems. Arabia has a new King, 79, rumored to be weak in the head. The oil revenue is way down and the population still grows, and too many young men have nothing to do but marinate in Wahhabist fantasies. If Saudi Arabia falls apart, it’s game over for modern life as the West has known it (and much of Asia now, too).

The USA, meanwhile, has managed to embroil itself in a completely unnecessary and idiotic struggle over Ukraine, a place of no real strategic importance to us. And in doing so we’ve managed to alienate perhaps the one nation with the will and the motivation to oppose Jihadism, namely Russia, with its vast southern border facing the immensity of Islamic Central Asia.

edit: Looks like the url got edited. Replace the hashes with the usual vulgarity for copulation which normally follows "cluster".

somdwatch

Edit, Why? Any organization that would place that type of language in a url is not a professional organization.