Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sheehy Waldorf Flyer - Did You Too Win A 2015 Hyundai Sonata

Sheehy Waldorf Flyer - Did You Too Win A 2015 Hyundai Sonata

Just received a flyer from Sheehy Waldorf - Tax Time Vehicle Elimination Event today. Scratched off the spot and I'm told I won "SQUARE 1: 2015 Hyundai Sonata or $25,000 Cash^" I looked for the footnote "^" and couldn't find one. So, I go ahead and call like it directs me to and the lady asks for my "Activation Code" which I give her and she congratulates for being a winner. However, she can't tell me what I won as she can only see that I have "a match". To find out what I won I have to go into the dealership starting tomorrow. The most misleading thing about this is that it states, "HOW TO WIN: If your scratch-off matches one of the prize squares below, YOU HAVE WON one of the four prizes! Call the Event Hotline now at 855-372-4736. IF YOU ARE A WINNER, COME TO THE DEALERSHIP DURING EVENT HOURS TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE WON! HAVE YOUR ACTIVATION CODE READY!"

I'd like to know how many other of you have also won a 2015 Hyundai Sonata or one of the other three prizes: Honda TRX 90X ATV, or $1500 Pre-Paid VISA, or Up to $300 in Lottery Tickets."

Crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by NBF View Post
    Just received a flyer from Sheehy Waldorf - Tax Time Vehicle Elimination Event today. Scratched off the spot and I'm told I won "SQUARE 1: 2015 Hyundai Sonata or $25,000 Cash^" I looked for the footnote "^" and couldn't find one. So, I go ahead and call like it directs me to and the lady asks for my "Activation Code" which I give her and she congratulates for being a winner. However, she can't tell me what I won as she can only see that I have "a match". To find out what I won I have to go into the dealership starting tomorrow. The most misleading thing about this is that it states, "HOW TO WIN: If your scratch-off matches one of the prize squares below, YOU HAVE WON one of the four prizes! Call the Event Hotline now at 855-372-4736. IF YOU ARE A WINNER, COME TO THE DEALERSHIP DURING EVENT HOURS TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE WON! HAVE YOUR ACTIVATION CODE READY!"

I'd like to know how many other of you have also won a 2015 Hyundai Sonata or one of the other three prizes: Honda TRX 90X ATV, or $1500 Pre-Paid VISA, or Up to $300 in Lottery Tickets."

Crazy...
    Just a hook to get you into the showroom; but you already knew that.....
    If all you are gonna do is give me grief about what I post DON'T READ IT Heh? Have a nice day :-D

Let's see how many got the same prize. I tell you it's false advertising as they say you won that item and you look through the whole flyer and do not see any disclaimers.

Let us know what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

I get them a few times a year, usually from the Toyota/ Hyundai dealership in Lexington Park.
    A reply from you to this message will not be possible. I can't have an adult conversation w/ you in this environment anyhow.

"You croc wearing, fake coach bag wearing fake tanner you. Take that." ~ Author unknown

"Love your haters - they're your biggest fans."

"You know you are absolutely f'ing amazing when people you don't even know hate you."

Up to $300 in Lottery Tickets."
    And herein lies the rub... "up to $300" they can give your one 1$ scratch off and that satisfies what they've promised.
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

Right, but what about the 2015 Sonata or $25,000 in cash?

I was hoping you tell me you had also "won" the car so I wouldn't have to go in since both of us, or more than one can't win their car! LOL...
    Last edited by NBF; 02-18-2015 at 04:59 PM.

I was hoping you tell me if you also "won" the car so I wouldn't have to go in since both of us, or more than one can win their car! LOL...
    "If your scratch-off matches one of the prize squares below, YOU HAVE WON one of the four prizes!" This line means that you have not narrowed your winning down to the car or the 25k... it says if your prize matches one of the prize squares below than you have won one of the 4 prizes and that means that all they have to hand you for your time is a $1 scratch off.
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

Then when you look at the photo and square, it shows you the car in my case. In any matter, this is devious advertising. Mr Sheehy should not allow this type of advertising if they're a reputable company. Brings too many questions to the table concerning their operations.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.