Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sheehy Waldorf Flyer - Did You Too Win A 2015 Hyundai Sonata

Quote Originally Posted by NBF View Post
    Then when you look at the photo and square, it shows you the car in my case. In any matter, this is devious advertising. Mr Sheehy should not allow this type of advertising if they're a reputable company. Brings too many questions to the table concerning their operations.
    imagine that, a dishonest car saleman. Oh the humanity!

rhenderson
    Quote Originally Posted by NBF View Post
    Then when you look at the photo and square, it shows you the car in my case. In any matter, this is devious advertising. Mr Sheehy should not allow this type of advertising if they're a reputable company. Brings too many questions to the table concerning their operations.
    It may be devious - but it is accurately worded. The devious part is that it grabs those that want to believe they are THE LUCKY ONE that won the big prize. If this is worded like the one that I got from KIA today - I did not read it entirely, nor the fine print - I don't think they even guaranteed that the big prize(s) would be given away. Even then these types of ads are often based on a national campaign and one big prize is given nation-wide with each dealership sending out the same advertisements except for the dealership info.

Nfb

NBF: So did you go and claim your prize? What did you actually win?
    Was curious if they gave you a prize right away or subjected you to hours worth of sales pitches to claim your $1 scratch off?

Quote Originally Posted by calvcopf View Post
    NBF: So did you go and claim your prize? What did you actually win?
    Was curious if they gave you a prize right away or subjected you to hours worth of sales pitches to claim your $1 scratch off?
    No, waiting for others to chime-in as to whether or not they also "won" a 2015 Hyundai Sonata! I thank all for your comments.

I did not even get a flyer so I am of no help. The curiosity would of made me go in by now though.

i think i got that same flyer.. i didn't pursue it obviously. it's almost offensive.. but i wouldn't buy from them either way.

I bought my car from them in 08 and have not had a problem. I still have and love my car and it runs great. The purchase was pretty smooth and I kind of prefer the up front no haggle prices.

I just won a Maxima. Scam....

http://i.imgur.com/4OOgNEs.jpg

I just got mine in the mail. I won Square #1! I won a 2015 Nissan Maxima or $25k cash!!!
    Think I will just have them mail me a check for that $25k. LOL

I would never buy anything from Sheehy now, they are trying to pull a scam before you even step foot on their property.
    Last edited by calvcopf; 02-25-2015 at 08:44 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.