DeeJay

Administrator
Staff member
http://greatbighomeshow.com/

Saturday, March 14th 10am - 6pm
Sunday, March 15th 10am - 5pm
Capital Clubhouse, Waldorf, MD
301-638-SHOW

New This Year: Free Food Tasting! Come sample the best selling dishes from local restaurants, Saturday and Sunday, 2 - 4 pm. Receive coupons, discounts, and win door prizes from your favorite eateries.

Don't miss this Spring event! A Great Big opportunity to talk to the experts and save thousand$ on your next home project. Over 100 exhibitors will be demonstrating their latest products and offering unbeatable show pricing under one roof. EXHIBITORS call 301-638-SHOW or visit our website at http://greatbighomeshow.com for information!

Big disappointment. Took me all of 10 minutes to walk thru being accosted by overly aggressive salespersons every 2 feet. You just couldn't stop and look for a second without being forced into a sales pitch.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Big disappointment. Took me all of 10 minutes to walk thru being accosted by overly aggressive salespersons every 2 feet. You just couldn't stop and look for a second without being forced into a sales pitch.

That was how I felt a couple years ago when we went.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

This. Hubby and I went a few years ago when we were building our house. Like you, we walked around and were done in 10 minutes. A guy kept nagging us for gutter covers and we have NO trees anywhere near our house. Our trees are way in the back of the house. :lol:

Grumpy

B-in-law went yesterday and had the same comment, said it was pretty pathetic.

I was really hoping it would be better than the show at the Baltimore Convention Center. That one was terrible too for the same reasons.

I miss the home shows in NY. They were beautiful and informative. No hard sales pressure. The places were landscaped (indoors) and I don't remember ever going to a disappointing show. If you've been to the home show in Timonium, NY shows were all like that. Not just some dude hawking gutters.

nutz

Dulles Expo center has gotten to be the goto place. home show is in September and the garden show is Feb-Mar.