We could use a good laugh right about now

DannyMotorcycle

I did not get a good laugh from that. slightly maybe.. but you know what's probably funnier? they probably got the secret ingredients added. It was probably hand mixed with unwashed fingers.. perhaps with just the slightest hint of saliva.
Enjoy your drink buddy! I NEVER do that. I never bother people who's preparing my food or drinks. If i'm in the car with someone who does that, i won't eat my food. No thanks. I'd rather be hungry or find an alternative. My idiot friends at the time did this once at wnedies drive through, tried to order big macs and such. I'm glad i only ordered fries. I found a penny in hte bottom of the fry container. I was once in the drive through line at the wendies in forestville.. and it took a while.. apparently the guy in front of me ordered a sammich with no mayo.. and returned it for one with no mayo.. he didn't have the angle that i had, and i could see how the female is licking mayo off the bread. You wanted no mayo, you get no mayo.. i guess.. So yea, i'll never custom order anything at any fast food place. I'd rather remove whatever myself if i needed to. What's funny now?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I did not get a good laugh from that. slightly maybe.. but you know what's probably funnier? they probably got the secret ingredients added. It was probably hand mixed with unwashed fingers.. perhaps with just the slightest hint of saliva.
Enjoy your drink buddy! I NEVER do that. I never bother people who's preparing my food or drinks. If i'm in the car with someone who does that, i won't eat my food. No thanks. I'd rather be hungry or find an alternative. My idiot friends at the time did this once at wnedies drive through, tried to order big macs and such. I'm glad i only ordered fries. I found a penny in hte bottom of the fry container. I was once in the drive through line at the wendies in forestville.. and it took a while.. apparently the guy in front of me ordered a sammich with no mayo.. and returned it for one with no mayo.. he didn't have the angle that i had, and i could see how the female is licking mayo off the bread. You wanted no mayo, you get no mayo.. i guess.. So yea, i'll never custom order anything at any fast food place. I'd rather remove whatever myself if i needed to. What's funny now?
:drama:

PsyOps

Pixelated
I thought it was funny. :shrug:

It wouldn't hurt my feelings if you deleted this thread. The movie wasn't even remotely meant to be funny, and was actually pretty sad; a sad commentary on the mentally handicapped. I have a cousin who is; and he is very aware of his handicap, doesn't get the respect he deserves, and struggle to fit in in our society. I know full-well the struggle these folks fight each day. Making a joke out of them is really not funny.

I do apologize for this thread.

Tito

Donkey Smell
It wouldn't hurt my feelings if you deleted this thread. The movie wasn't even remotely meant to be funny, and was actually pretty sad; a sad commentary on the mentally handicapped. I have a cousin who is; and he is very aware of his handicap, doesn't get the respect he deserves, and struggle to fit in in our society. I know full-well the struggle these folks fight each day. Making a joke out of them is really not funny.

Yeah No crap. You shouldn't be making fun of retards.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

You've gone Democrat, haven't you? The first thing to go is always the sense of humor.

PsyOps

Pixelated
You've gone Democrat, haven't you? The first thing to go is always the sense of humor.

There are some things that are off limits for me. I don't get freaked out with people that think it's funny or like to make jokes about 'retards' and such. I'm not all PC about it. i just don't find any humor in making fun of people that have 'problems' they have no control over.

But, as for going 'democrat', there is a reason you blank out certain words in this forum, right? For no other reason than those words are offensive. Well, I find the word 'retard' - used in the context of defining someone's intellect - offensive. For reasons I've already explained.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There are some things that are off limits for me. I don't get freaked out with people that think it's funny or like to make jokes about 'retards' and such. I'm not all PC about it. i just don't find any humor in making fun of people that have 'problems' they have no control over.

But, as for going 'democrat', there is a reason you blank out certain words in this forum, right? For no other reason than those words are offensive. Well, I find the word 'retard' - used in the context of defining someone's intellect - offensive. For reasons I've already explained.

Not that I want to analyze something that was supposed to be a lighthearted funny, but I didn't see any fun being made of the mentally challenged. Unless you're talking about the drive through worker, who is definitely being punked. Or maybe you're referring to the dead-on imitation of Billy Bob Thornton, who does give the impression that he is mentally ill?

It's okay to laugh, really it is. :huggy:

As far as the word "retarded", that's actually a word with a real definition that has nothing to do with mentally disabled humans. I rail against the revamping of the English language because someone has decided to apply a new definition to a word, and now we can't use it anymore because everyone is looking for something to be pissed off about. They can suck it as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited: