Snow?

You got snow? :lol:

Attachments

• 10308999_10155243594515553_8215429022295851122_n.jpg
    10308999_10155243594515553_8215429022295851122_n.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 265

oldman

Lobster Land
That pic could easily have been taken here in my yard. Oil delivery man is wearing hip boots to get through the drifts. It's pretty to look at though.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
That pic could easily have been taken here in my yard. Oil delivery man is wearing hip boots to get through the drifts. It's pretty to look at though.

... and it keeps the Budwieser cold! Hey oldman! :howdy:

JeJeTe

Happiness
I love you sweets but,:smack: I know, I know, don't shoot the messenger but all this cold weather and snow is making your aunt a little nuts!!:crazy:

Who are you telling? I'm done with it. It affects my mood too. It seems like it zaps my energy and my get up and go. I'm ready for sunshine and warmer weather and to not be scared of my electric bill.

oldman

Lobster Land
... and it keeps the Budwieser cold! Hey oldman! :howdy:

Hi back at ya. When the Bud is delivered it's colder than my fridge chills it. Miss the perch fishing down there but the smallmouth fishing up here is just about as good in my local lake.

luvmygdaughters

Who are you telling? I'm done with it. It affects my mood too. It seems like it zaps my energy and my get up and go. I'm ready for sunshine and warmer weather and to not be scared of my electric bill.

Hahaha...I know what you mean. I'm definitely going to need more wine if we don't start seeing some signs of spring soon. Next year, I gonna pay CB to go to PA and kill that damn groundhog!.