Ramshead in Annapolis

JeJeTe

Happiness
Anyone watched a concert there? We are going Thursday night and it's my first time there. I've heard the food was good but that's about it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's nice, clubby instead of stadiumy. The food is merely okay, you can do better if you walk across the street to Luna Blu. Or next door to Stan & Joe's. Or pretty much anywhere else in the downtown area.

JeJeTe

Happiness
It's nice, clubby instead of stadiumy. The food is merely okay, you can do better if you walk across the street to Luna Blu. Or next door to Stan & Joe's. Or pretty much anywhere else in the downtown area.

Gotcha, thanks! I'm not sure we'll have time to get up there and sit down somewhere else to eat or I'd love to explore the area.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Gotcha, thanks! I'm not sure we'll have time to get up there and sit down somewhere else to eat or I'd love to explore the area.

Are you seeing Travis Tritt? I just looked at their upcoming concerts and holy cow, the prices! But it is a nice venue and not some weird drunken mosh pit, so that has to be worth a couple of bucks.

JeJeTe

Happiness
Are you seeing Travis Tritt? I just looked at their upcoming concerts and holy cow, the prices! But it is a nice venue and not some weird drunken mosh pit, so that has to be worth a couple of bucks.

I am! :smile: I got the tickets for Christmas and I'm excited. I saw his show was sold out and I was told by the person who got the tickets that he had to order them from another ticket site, not on Ramshead.

Chris0nllyn

Don't know what date this concert is on, but tf you get a chance, the Sunday brunch at Stand & Joes is awesome.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Don't know what date this concert is on, but tf you get a chance, the Sunday brunch at Stand & Joes is awesome.

Breakfast in downtown Annapolis should always be at Chick & Ruth's. Always.

But stop at Stan & Joe's first to fortify yourself with the Bloody Mary bar. :yummus:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So, why'd you post it, huh? Does he own the one in A'polis, too? :tap:

http://www.ramsheadgroup.com/about-the-rams-head-group/

Rams Head is family owned and operated since 1989. We are proud to be a part of the community and are committed to providing you the best in Food, Fun & Beer:

I guess it depends on your idea of "fun".

On another note, they also own Pier Six Pavillion where I will reconnect with my high school sweetheart George Thorogood. I will be sure to wear clean underpants.

Chris0nllyn

Breakfast in downtown Annapolis should always be at Chick & Ruth's. Always.

Then, depending how your night went, follow breakfast up with brunch and the bloody mary bar. :lol:

As many times as I've been to Nap-Town, and for how close I live, it's s shame I've never been to Chick & Ruth's. :(

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
As many times as I've been to Nap-Town, and for how close I live, it's s shame I've never been to Chick & Ruth's. :(

Let me recommend the corned beef hash. You say the Pledge, then eat some of that hash, makes you proud to be an American.

Littlebit

Been to Ramshead quite a few times for concerts, love it. When we go we always eat in the dining room there. Have always enjoyed the food and the concert hall is right there. Is your concert at night, if so you can go early day and walk around downtown Annapolis before time to go to dinner and show. Filet was my choice of meat.