Thread: "Legal" Offroadins Sites

"Legal" Offroadins Sites

Are there any sites in St Marys/Calvert/Charles to go offroading? Preferably places that won't get me arrested. Also....I am using a 4 door Tacoma w/ 3" lift so it's not a Jeep or a ATV.

Quote Originally Posted by awwalker02 View Post
    Are there any sites in St Marys/Calvert/Charles to go offroading? Preferably places that won't get me arrested. Also....I am using a 4 door Tacoma w/ 3" lift so it's not a Jeep or a ATV.
    www.obrienrealty.com

There used to be a place off of Rt. 234. Not sure what it was called though. It may still be there.

Quote Originally Posted by awwalker02 View Post
    Better stay on the paved road with your grocery getter, IMHO.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry...

#AryanLivesMatterMost

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    So you're pretty much a fountain of useless stupid.

There are no places anywhere in practically the entire state of Maryland to play off road with a full-size vehicle...Jeep..Tacoma..or Broncos (what I have). The only exceptions are a couple of very private properties and by invitation only. We travel to PA, NC and VA to wheel. Rausch Creek, Anthracite Adventure Area, Big Dogs/The Cove Campground, Uhwarrie, ...to name just a few.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by luvmygdaughters View Post
    There used to be a place off of Rt. 234. Not sure what it was called though. It may still be there.

There is an ATV park just north of Budd's Creek. But nothing for full-size vehicles...SUVs and trucks.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.