Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Rams Head Tavern owner arrested for bathroom camera

  1. #11
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    74,955
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

  2. #12
    my war Hank's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2011
    Location
    beer
    Posts
    17,999
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    Then you have Rams Head Shore House in Queen Anne's County and Rams Head Center Stage at Maryland Live Casino in Hanover.

  3. #13
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    74,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post

    Then you have Rams Head Shore House in Queen Anne's County and Rams Head Center Stage at Maryland Live Casino in Hanover.
    Good thing I don't go anywhere. I can't keep track of all of these!
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

  4. #14
    [QUOTE=sockgirl77;5497963]Wonder if he's friends with Tim Flaherty?

    Did I miss something here? Why the reference to Tim Flaherty?

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    Baltimore is Rams Head Live.... Rams Head Tavern is in Howard County
    what he said, but for a better visual

    Savage is an unincorporated community and census-designated place located in Howard County, Maryland, about 18 miles south of Baltimore and 21 miles north of Washington, D.C.
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

  6. #16
    Registered User sockgirl77's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    49,005
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by JustStoppingBy View Post

    Did I miss something here? Why the reference to Tim Flaherty?
    He placed a camera into the restroom of a local business and posted the pictures online. I'll dig up the thread from a few years ago.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by sockgirl77 View Post
    He placed a camera into the restroom of a local business and posted the pictures online. I'll dig up the thread from a few years ago.
    For real? I'm totally surprised by that and a bit disappointed =o(

  8. #18
    Registered User sockgirl77's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    49,005
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by JustStoppingBy View Post
    For real? I'm totally surprised by that and a bit disappointed =o(
    I cannot seem to find the thread on here but I KNOW there was one. The case was settled a few years ago. I know that several prior employees of that business were contacted to go through photos to see if theirs was one of them. I'm going to assume that a monetary settlement was made because I see no charges against that ass.

  9. #19
    The gummint can read your e mails, handle your text messages, spy on you, drone you, look at you through your monitor but a business person can't watch you pee?

    What is this world coming to?
    ADHD; Interdisciplinary

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |