Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's it doing where?

Blog Entries

What's it doing where?

California, corner of 235 and 4: snowing like crazy. It's sticking and the roads are ridiculous. Dog was like, "gottapottygottapottygottapotty..." When I took him out, he was like, "Uh, I don't really have to go and I think your bed needs some company...."
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Don't blame him a bit. I'd like to be home right now.
    Having too much ammunition in the house is like having too much fuel in your aircraft; the only time you have too much is when you're on fire.

The Second Amendment "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Snowing heavy here on base at times. Keeps building. Hopefully those that are not here and can afford not to be here go back to bed and not drive thru this. I have heard it will clear off after 12. But day about over then..

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    California, corner of 235 and 4: snowing like crazy. It's sticking and the roads are ridiculous. Dog was like, "gottapottygottapottygottapotty..." When I took him out, he was like, "Uh, I don't really have to go and I think your bed needs some company...."
    3.5 in St Inigoes, snowflakes have gotten larger. I've already been out and swept the walkway off. It's the real wet stuff variety.

Great Mills is covered but drivable. A little icy/ slippery but overall, not bad. Use caution driving and take it slow.
    A reply from you to this message will not be possible. I can't have an adult conversation w/ you in this environment anyhow.

"You croc wearing, fake coach bag wearing fake tanner you. Take that." ~ Author unknown

"Love your haters - they're your biggest fans."

"You know you are absolutely f'ing amazing when people you don't even know hate you."

Roads were snotty in Waldorf. Some back roads not even touched. Coming down hard.

Branch Ave was OK. Not terrible but not good either. Reqiured some very slow and patient driving. 495/95 was also slushy. Driving is manageable with care. Biggest issue was the salt trucks which had people diving out of the way.

Twitter feed is reporting a number of accidents in St. Mary's... including the Wawa in Mechanicsville. Frequency of accident reports is increasing at a good pace. I'm thinking folks are pulling up their accuweather which currently says "cloudy" for Leonardtown and hitting the roads like normal. Accuweather is also still claiming 1-3 total and we are already at the 4 inch mark in Leonardtown and steady snow falling. You've gotta love people's dependency on technology over simply looking out the window...
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

Landfills and convenience stations will remain closed today.
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    3.5 in St Inigoes, snowflakes have gotten larger. I've already been out and swept the walkway off. It's the real wet stuff variety.
    About 1.5" here and perfect snowball snow - not too wet, not too dry.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    About 1.5" here and perfect snowball snow - not too wet, not too dry.
    Leonardtown just passed the 4 inch mark.

LibertyBeacon

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.