Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What's it doing where?

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    About 1.5" here and perfect snowball snow - not too wet, not too dry.
    I was listening to a Baltimore radio station yesterday and they were calling for 1-3 in Southern Maryland but 4-8 in extreme Southern Maryland. I guess St. Inigoes must the extreme Southern Maryland. I don't care, I love snow.

Well, NAS Pax is still a 2 hour delay and the snow coming down hard... Looking out from where I work at, I am thinking I should have stayed in bed and enjoyed the snow day.

Between the park and Wildewood, roads had coverage, but it wasnt solid. Lots of people out around 6AM. Seen about 10 plows spreading salt, but the plows were up. Not a bad drive, but its coming down pretty good.
    "If he were to pat you on the back, you would list in on your resume"

Nice when I drove in this morning. Just wet roads around 5am. Now, the folks just coming in are telling me that the roads are real crappy.
    Having too much ammunition in the house is like having too much fuel in your aircraft; the only time you have too much is when you're on fire.

The Second Amendment "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Nice when I drove in this morning. Just wet roads around 5am. Now, the folks just coming in are telling me that the roads are real crappy.
    You are soooo dedicated.

From down by the Green Door to base via Willows, crappy, but passable with proper caution.
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    What about your parking lot and sidewalks and such? I often wonder how the maintenance crew is expected to clear the parking lots when folks who are told "don't show up before 9 a.m." decide to do so anyway and block the plow crew by parking their vehicles in the way.
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    What about your parking lot and sidewalks and such? I often wonder how the maintenance crew is expected to clear the parking lots when folks who are told "don't show up before 9 a.m." decide to do so anyway and block the plow crew by parking their vehicles in the way.
    Why are you being a meemie to Vinny?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    Yeah, Vince.

"Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by DoWhat View Post
    Why are you being a meemie to Vinny?
    I'm not being meem! I really wanna know and he's the perfect person to ask because he always ignores common sense instructions and it's his vehicle always in the way...
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.