Jamberry Nails

lmwelch

Anyone use Jamberry Nails? If so, do you like them? How hard are they to apply? Just looking for some information .. Thanks!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I tried them. I think they looked great, for all of 3-4 days.

However, I'm not very agile, coordinated, etc. and really needed an extra hand when applying them.

I think they'd be perfect to have on hand for some special occasion, but I wouldn't use them everyday.

lovinmaryland

I tried them and really like them so far. Like Mig I'm not very coordinated but was able to get them on and they look pretty good...for me at least :lol: There are a few air bubbles here and there but unless you really look you cant tell. I really like the fact that theyve seemed to hold up pretty well. Between dishes, typing, laundry, cooking etc... my manicures last 2 days tops! But these have been on 5 days now and still look great.

The only negatives I'd say are price ($15 per sheet is a bit much) and how long they take to apply. It said 15 minutes...took me over an hour to do mine and my daughters. But hopefully once I do them more I'll get better...but @ $15 a sheet I'm thinking theyll be an occassional thing.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Not familiar with these. Seems like more work than just polishing your nails. :lol:

I guess I like the natural look of real nails, not the fake tips or acrylic nails. I can see maybe doing nail tips for a special occasion, but for me, fake nails are not very practical for daily functioning. One thing I cannot stand is the long, garish witch-woman nails some like to sport. I know a few women who have nails like that and they are not attractive. Not in style at all. Besides, they seem very unclean and just watching them touch things with their nails is gross.

lmwelch

migtig and/or lovinmaryland -- Do either of you have a Jamberry consultant you can recommend? Or, can you just purchase the sheets online?

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Must be all the rage right now, a bunch of people in the local facebook groups are consultants.

lovinmaryland

Not familiar with these. Seems like more work than just polishing your nails. :lol:

I guess I like the natural look of real nails, not the fake tips or acrylic nails. I can see maybe doing nail tips for a special occasion, but for me, fake nails are not very practical for daily functioning. One thing I cannot stand is the long, garish witch-woman nails some like to sport. I know a few women who have nails like that and they are not attractive. Not in style at all. Besides, they seem very unclean and just watching them touch things with their nails is gross.
I dont like the acrylics because when you take them off my nails felt horrible. I think these are actually making my nails feel stronger/thicker.

here's pictures 6 days in now. Still look pretty good. Especially for my first try :lol: W/ a regular manicure all of them would be chipped and rough looking!
You can purchase online. http://brandinoll.jamberrynails.net/?ref=brandinoll
I did email her a bunch of questions first so I felt comfortable with everything.

:yeahthat: I bought mine online from Brandi also.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 344
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 368

ishouldhaveknow

Jams

Your nails look great! I also sell Jamberry nails, if you guys have any additional questions. Here is a picture of my nails after a week of changing diapers, giving bathes and countless bottle washes. sBenjamin.jamberrynails.net
IMG_20150318_131442.jpg