Jihadi John, it's Britains fault

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I'm wondering just how gentle. They are just misunderstood youths. Time to put an end to the British multicultural experiment. Muslims in England will never assimilate. Why invite an enemy into your home and expect them to act properly.

Mohammed Emwazi, the Londoner identified in reports as "Jihadi John", has been described as "extremely kind and gentle" by the director of a campaign group. CAGE research director Asim Qureshi told reporters Emwazi was "the most humble young person that I ever knew". Mr Qureshi was speaking after CAGE issued a statement claiming the behaviour of UK authorities had played a major part in the radicalisation of young Muslims like "Jihadi John".

CAGE says security services have "systematically engaged in the harassment of young Muslims, rendering their lives impossible and leaving them with no legal avenue to redress their situation".

Damn you brits

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Dude used to be kind and gentle,:sarcasm: but for the simple reason he did not get his way, now is just a murdering pig. The muslim failure to integrate and assimilate into whatever Country/society they live in is their fault - they choose not to blend in, but insist the host community give in to them.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I'm wondering just how gentle. They are just misunderstood youths. Time to put an end to the British multicultural experiment. Muslims in England will never assimilate. Why invite an enemy into your home and expect them to act properly.

The spokesperson from CAGE was doing Obama's old "I can flip the bird at you and you'll never suspect it. See? There is was. Oh, Oh, I did it again and you stupid Caucasians didn't even see it." But the photographers all knew what he was doing and took a hundred photos of it.

Hijinx

Dude used to be kind and gentle,:sarcasm: but for the simple reason he did not get his way, now is just a murdering pig. The muslim failure to integrate and assimilate into whatever Country/society they live in is their fault - they choose not to blend in, but insist the host community give in to them.

Hijinx

Is Cage the British CAIR?

What is it an acronym for?

The one way Muslims could stop getting picked on in other countries is to STF in their own./

I know I know That's racist, BFD They aren't happy in their own countries so they leave and try to turn other countries into the sh1tholes they just left.
They should just stay where they were.

If they do not wish to Assimilate or accept the law of the land they go to **** em.