Brinsfield and Mattingly-Gardner's websites

granny45

Does anyone else have problems accessing these websites? Seems to be junk written behind the screen so you cannot access the obituaries. When I googled these website there is a statement that the site may have been hacked.

Danzig

I was contacted yesterday by a site owner asking if I knew how to get in touch with the previous owner of the baynet.

Mattingley-Gardiner Funeral Home, P.A. • 41590 Fenwick Street • P.O. Box 270 • Leonardtown, Maryland 20650
Phone (301) 475-8500 • Fax (301) 475-8909
Site Brought To You By TheBayNet.com

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I was contacted yesterday by a site owner asking if I knew how to get in touch with the previous owner of the baynet.

Mattingley-Gardiner Funeral Home, P.A. • 41590 Fenwick Street • P.O. Box 270 • Leonardtown, Maryland 20650
Phone (301) 475-8500 • Fax (301) 475-8909
Site Brought To You By TheBayNet.com

Why the previous owner? :confused:

Danzig

no idea, all i know was some sites were hacked and they wanted to get in touch with him.

Restless

I am still getting a warning when I try to access Brinsfield's website. It says to be careful and that there is a possible infection with that site. I hope they get it fixed soon as the info on funeral times is helpful.

mitzi

The new Mattingly Gardiner site is terrible. Too much flowers and stuff all over the page. Brinsfield's isn't much better. Why can't business' leave well enough alone.