McAfee Corporate Edition

BOP

So apparently the Navy won't be supporting or be supported by Symantec AV. So, being the good corporate netizen I am, I downloaded the McAfee AV off the Navy's INFOSEC page. Problem: it's encrypted (by Symantec Endpoint Protection), and I can't unencrypt it on my home computer.

Solution: ?

So apparently the Navy won't be supporting or be supported by Symantec AV. So, being the good corporate netizen I am, I downloaded the McAfee AV off the Navy's INFOSEC page. Problem: it's encrypted (by Symantec Endpoint Protection), and I can't unencrypt it on my home computer.

Solution:

Right click send to DVD burner- when the choice comes up to burn as usb or cd - pick cd- wont be encrypted. If you chose usb thats why you're having trouble.

BOP

Solution:

Right click send to DVD burner- when the choice comes up to burn as usb or cd - pick cd- wont be encrypted. If you chose usb thats why you're having trouble.

As soon as I read that, I went "Doh!" Thanks!

:doh: