Lupita Nyongo

BOP

No use in being one if you can steal....who is she anyway? Left it under a bathroom sink!!!

I say she hocked it. Check the local pawn shops. "If you didn't want me to hab it, choo shouldn't of gibed it to me."

GregV814

well, not to be so cynical but the designer/owner is foolish for lending this outfit to flighty "stars" to begin with, without safeguards in order...would they give/lend $20,000.00 out for just a few photo ops??? so maybe, just maybe, it was a publicity stunt to advertise the designer and it was never missing. Come on, TMZ's crack reporters discovered it???????????????????????????????????

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
well, not to be so cynical but the designer/owner is foolish for lending this outfit to flighty "stars" to begin with, without safeguards in order...would they give/lend $20,000.00 out for just a few photo ops??? so maybe, just maybe, it was a publicity stunt to advertise the designer and it was never missing. Come on, TMZ's crack reporters discovered it???????????????????????????????????

And you're still a worthless bigoted pig.

Midnightrider

They do it all the time you dumb assed bigot. The stars always wear borrowed jewelry on the red carpet.

But don't let tat get in the way of showing your ass

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm comfortable with that.

This is a real question:

Do you act like this in the real world, or just on the internet? Like, do you do this in front of your friends, your family members, boss, and co-workers? Or do you not dare say stuff like this in person?

GregV814

got your juices flowing? ...but dont you remember the lefties telling us to confront with "in your face" significant issues to get a conversation going?????

Look, the whole world of the entertainment community is filled with psuedo "heroes" that we adore for some reason. I dont even know that the gown was stolen or nor does anyone else. The media scooped it up as NEWS that some designers product was worn by some star and it vanished...thats all...then, just like Hillary Clinton's "lost" records, they mysteriously re-appear.... Oh boy whats next??? some actor was seen drunk in a Hollywood bar????????? Come on..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
got your juices flowing? ...but dont you remember the lefties telling us to confront with "in your face" significant issues to get a conversation going?????

Look, the whole world of the entertainment community is filled with psuedo "heroes" that we adore for some reason. I dont even know that the gown was stolen or nor does anyone else. The media scooped it up as NEWS that some designers product was worn by some star and it vanished...thats all...then, just like Hillary Clinton's "lost" records, they mysteriously re-appear.... Oh boy whats next??? some actor was seen drunk in a Hollywood bar????????? Come on..

So is that a no?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
This is a real question:

Do you act like this in the real world, or just on the internet? Like, do you do this in front of your friends, your family members, boss, and co-workers? Or do you not dare say stuff like this in person?

Patriot's taqiyya. :patriot:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I get the impression Greg is a 'jerk your chain' kind of guy; unlike someone like T0J0 who couldn't possibly exist anywhere in the real world without getting the crap beat out of her daily.

No, pretty sure Greg is the combative, insulting moron he's always presented himself to be. And I don't know why you're bringing up ToJo, what does she have to do with this?

PsyOps

Pixelated
No, pretty sure Greg is the combative, insulting moron he's always presented himself to be. And I don't know why you're bringing up ToJo, what does she have to do with this?

Just making a comparison. I consider T0J0 to be THE MOST disrespectful person in this forum with the attitude of Sheldon. Abject arrogance and contempt for virtually everyone; with a superiority complex that can only exist in the very protected realm of mommy's basement.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just making a comparison. I consider T0J0 to be THE MOST disrespectful person in this forum with the attitude of Sheldon. Abject arrogance and contempt for virtually everyone; with a superiority complex that can only exist in the very protected realm of mommy's basement.

Really? Because she's not even in my Top 10. ToJo keeps it to politics and doesn't roam all over the forum jumping on people out of the blue and looking for a fight. That knocks her out of the competition.

PS, ToJo could easily be a "he" but I say "she" because it's Jo and not Joe. If it cared, it would correct me.

Hank

my war
I get the impression Greg is a 'jerk your chain' kind of guy; unlike someone like T0J0 who couldn't possibly exist anywhere in the real world without getting the crap beat out of her daily.

Why, because ToJo disagrees with your politics. Quit being a sissy, Psy!

Midnightrider

This coming from the guy that likes to send cowardly PMs laced with profanities and :tantrum to people that disagree with him. :bigwhoop:

How is sending a PM cowardly?

And to all of you Christians who constantly claim Islam is bad because Muslims don't speak out against exemists:Where is your outrage over this blatant bigotry? Why are you silent over this (and using your logic thereby supporting it)?

Hank

my war
How is sending a PM cowardly?

And to all of you Christians who constantly claim Islam is bad because Muslims don't speak out against exemists:Where is your outrage over this blatant bigotry? Why are you silent over this (and using your logic thereby supporting it)?

No chit. I never said anything to him that I wouldn't say to his face.

This is a real question:

I think the bigots on this site spew their hate from the annonymity of their digital white hoods, and would never express their racist views publicly.