Thread: Schools

Schools

Calvert is supposedly 2 hrs delayed... it would be nice if Charles could make their announcement before midnight.

I would suspect that Charles and STM will have a two hour delay, at the very least.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    I would suspect that Charles and STM will have a two hour delay, at the very least.
    Nobody has a clue what the roads are like overall. Plus parking lots and WALKS.
    I heard the last time there was a two hour delay was so the maintenance staff could get into the buildings to make sure nothing was damaged from the extreme cold.
    Too bad they don't have a centralized bus yard, they could get one of those aircraft de-icing machines and spray the buses down, unfortunately each driver is going to have to defrost their own little ice cube.
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

St. Mary's is delayed

Quote Originally Posted by terbear1225 View Post
    St. Mary's is delayed

Male notification this time. Lol

Temperature is forecast to stay at 32 until 7 a.m. St. Mary's will probably be closed. Can't get out the door, down the sidewalks, or to the bus stops. Can't believe the parking lots will be ok either.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.