Whats with people tailgating in icy conditions?

PeoplesElbow

People drive like idiots when it is icy. Yesterday and last night people followed me too close even if the roads were dry.

racingal

I must of had a sticker on the back of my car yesterday too. They could of saved gas by getting in my back seat. The soccer moms in the mini vans were the worst. If I cant see your headlights you are too close.

DEEKAYPEE8569

I must of had a sticker on the back of my car yesterday too. They could of saved gas by getting in my back seat. The soccer moms in the mini vans were the worst. If I cant see your headlights you are too close.

It's not just the soccer moms.....have you ever looked in the rear-view mirror and seen heads down? They're texting. It's the only explanation that explains the posture.

TPD

the poor dad
Tailgating anytime- I hate people who do it. And when I'm riding with someone who does it?! Just pull over and let me drive dammit!

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I towed a car down from NJ on a trailer during Sundays ice storm, idiots everywhere, tailgating, weaving through traffic over heavy slush, no directionals. I laughed and honked the horn when I saw some of them in the ditch or guard rail later on.