When liberals become disillusioned

BOP

It's a source of amusement when a libprog becomes disillusioned with King Precious.

http://twitchy.com/2015/03/03/why-t...for-obama-twice-no-longer-supports-obamacare/

Four years ago, San Francisco resident Melissa Klein was an ardent supporter of President Obama and Obamacare. Not anymore. In an open letter to Obama, she said she has changed her mind:

[A]s of today I’ve stopped making excuses for you and this system. It’s time to get your #### together. If I knew then, what I know now, I would have foregone insurance and taken the tax penalty. In fact, I’d rather be dead and broke than have to participate in Covered California’s health care exchange.

Basically, Covered California screwed up her 1095A form and then insisted she had never enrolled, despite the fact that she has invoices from Covered California documenting her premium payments.

Her best tweet:
melissa klein @sistaklein

there is an app for purchasing weed & yet our health care system can't generate a form for the IRS? #Obamacareblows @CoveredCA @WhiteHouse

Larry Gude

Strung Out
At the end of the day, his two terms, whatever displeasure some feel or think about his 8 years, there will still be much for the left to laud and feel and see progress over be it the ACA, imperfections and all, untold new federal regulations, further consolidation of power and authority of the central government and new precedents in what the executive can do outside the checks and balances of that government. It won't be a 10 or a 9 or even an 8 and maybe not even a 7 on a scale of 10. Maybe it's just a 6 or a 5. Worst case a 4.

What do conservatives have to show for the prior 8 years? Not even a 1. If anything, those years score a good deal higher to a progressive than these years.