Liberal Textbook

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Disturbing: LOOK What We Found In This Liberal Textbook

This school textbook is proof that parents need to pay close attention to what their kids are learning brainwashed with in school:

reverse.jpg

This is liberalism in a nutshell: Only men can be sexist and only whites can be racist.

The passage comes from a book titled Is Everyone Equal and states, “STOP: There is no such thing as reverse racism or reverse sexism (or the reverse of any form of oppression). While women can be just as prejudiced as men, women cannot be “just as sexist as men” because they do not hold political, economic and institutional power.”

The textbook is right about one thing. There is no such thing as “reverse racism” or “reverse sexism.” Racism is racism, regardless of an individual’s skin color. Similarly, sexism is sexism, regardless of an individual’s gender.

I suppose technically this is true 'reverse racism' would mean a lack of racism, but most thinking people understand that phrase to mean a person of color being racist

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_racism

Reverse racism is a condition in which discrimination, sometimes officially sanctioned, against a dominant (or formerly dominant) racial or other group representative of the majority in a particular society takes place, for a variety of reasons, often as an attempt at redressing past wrongs. It has been described as "preferential treatment, discriminating in favor of members of under-represented groups, which have been treated unjustly in the past, against innocent people".[1][2][3]

Urban Dictionary:

reverse racism
I'm going out on a limb here people, but bear with me...
Reverse racism, in actuality, shouldn't even be a term... It's described as the act of racism against a majority (typically used in context of whites). But...isn't that just plain old regular racism? Last time I checked, Caucasian WAS a race. And I'm willing to bet that any other majority suffering from "reverse racism" is a race too. So why isn't it just racism? Why give it a fancy new term? If you wanted to take the literal definition, reverse racism would actually be the opposite: supporting a race as equal to another. Just a thought.
Reverse racism- The act of being racist. In reverse.

reverse racism
More often than not, reverse racism is in the form of giving special benefits or opportunities to people who belong to a group which has been under privaleged in the past. In effect, you are essentially committing a racist act by giving preference to one person over another because of their race, religion, or ethnicity, rather than their personal merit, skills, or knowledge.
"That black kid started a fight with that white kid but we're only going to suspend the white kid because we don't want to be racist against black people." - Liberal Principal (or Conservative Principal scared of a lawsuit)

"Wait, isn't that reverse racism?" - White kid

"Shut up, you're suspended too!" - Principal

reverse racism
Technically, there is no such thing; for, you see, racism is prejudice toward ANY race, including a dominant one.
With that out of the way...

"Reverse-racism" is a term for racism directed toward the majority or dominant "race" in a society; usually, it is an accidental byproduct of an attempt to protect an oppressed minority from racism.
Reverse racism is a classic example of hypocrisy. When a black-skinned person screams "Black Power!", he/she is standing up for his rights. When a white-skinned person yells "White Power!", he/she is a racist...

glhs837

Power with Control
So, sexism isn't a prejudice? I thought sexism was about treating someone differently based on their sex. Seems almost sexist to break that ill treatment down along gender lines, I think. :)