Where's your favorite place

dan0623_2000

So he started another.
Frying Pan in Lusby for a damn good meal at a resonable price. Especialy breakfast
Vera's for good food, service and scenery.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My kids always want to pick crabs, so we go to Seabreeze. My folks don't like seafood, but they do like to sit by the water on Solomons, so I usually take them to the Pier for "hamboogers". Nebraska friends who are in the DC area for whatever reason, I meet them at Mike's Crabhouse in Riva. Annapolis is always a nice day trip, too - the best of Maryland.

Tami2red

Courtney's. BEST. SEAFOOD. EVER. Oh, and they serve other stuff too. Never had a bad meal there.

Tami2red

My kids always want to pick crabs, so we go to Seabreeze. My folks don't like seafood, but they do like to sit by the water on Solomons, so I usually take them to the Pier for "hamboogers". Nebraska friends who are in the DC area for whatever reason, I meet them at Mike's Crabhouse in Riva. Annapolis is always a nice day trip, too - the best of Maryland.

Love Seabreeze.

lovinmaryland

Last time we had family in town we went to the Pier...looking for good food and ambiance...but it wasnt very good :frown: Might have been an off night.

Courtney's. BEST. SEAFOOD. EVER. Oh, and they serve other stuff too. Never had a bad meal there.

:yeahthat: Baja-Mikey can get you free appetizer coupons... then take them to Club Bluto for dancing.

How can I be here this long and never hear of those places :confused:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Last time we had family in town we went to the Pier...looking for good food and ambiance...but it wasnt very good :frown: Might have been an off night.

Not an off night - their food has gone way downhill. The beer is still good, though, and the view can't be beat.

Chris0nllyn

I wouldn't take anyone to Vera's for a good dinner.

I would, however, take them there on a summer afternoon for their crab specials.

For a good dinner, I'd go to Jerry's Place in Prince Frederick. (Though your wallet may not like it)

http://www.jerrys-place.com/

I recently ate at Charles Street Brasserie. It was Valentine's Day, so it was a special menu. We got a bunch of tapas, drinks, and the atmosphere was nice. The food was good, not great, but not bad either. Service was great, and it wasn't expensive.

http://charlesstreetbrass.com/

Last edited: