Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gott Building in P. Fred....

Plaza Azteca is very good....licking the plate good..........

But since Radio Skack will be leaving soon, I sort of think that old brick building with the small stores may come down too...Didnt that PF by-pass get approved? Maybe, just maybe, they are going to make room for the loop at Rt 4 and Dares Beach....I guess its possible all four corners will be raised.....

Quote Originally Posted by RPMDAD View Post
    Plaza Azteca?? Not familiar with it. We go to Mexico, and have been to La Tolteca.
    Where Jasper's used to be. It's closed down now.

There's Mexico in the Beach, Mexico in Huntingtown, La Tolteca in PF, and Fiesta in PF.

Ah, i liked Jaspers and was sorry to see it close. Never paid attention to what moved in. Haven't tried Mexico in the Beach yet always go to the one in Huntingtown.
    Walk through the fire Fly through the smoke

Homeless Shelter.
    "Conservatism is the new counter culture." - Lola Lee - youtuber

I have never been to Mexico, but we did go to Plaza Azteca once. We didn't like the service #1, and the food was not great #2. I like a fajita salad, with beef strips, and the type that comes in the tortilla "bowl". I have found out that this can be called by different names in different Mexican restaurants. For example, at Tequilla Grill in Charlotte Hall, I think they call it a Taco salad.

Plaza Azteca's version was horrible. Hardly any ingredients at all, and looked like glop. We also ordered the table side guacamole with chips as our appetizer and they never showed up until dinner. They were not busy that night, either. So we never went back.

Has anyone seen Wild Bill lately? He was parked in front of Jo-Ann Fabrics for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    Has anyone seen Wild Bill lately? He was parked in front of Jo-Ann Fabrics for awhile.
    He is parked in the vacant real estate office parking lot across from Fox Run.

Where the Gott building was, they are going to put a car wash and Fastop with it joining to the Shell station lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    I have seen him all over the place. Thank goodness the gas station was taken away. That was his urination/defecation spot. So when I get back from Maui that eyesore will be gone.

Hopefully, they will take out that gas station at 231 and 4.. Another eyesore.

Quote Originally Posted by mdff21 View Post
    Where the Gott building was, they are going to put a car wash and Fastop with it joining to the Shell station lot.
    That'll be interesting since SMO/The Wills Group owns the Shell, and Fastop is a Gott thing. I worked at both locations back in the 90's, back when it was Texaco and Mobil.

Members who have read this thread: 55