Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gott Building in P. Fred....

Quote Originally Posted by Rt235 View Post
    Like Prince Frederick needs yet another car wash!!! But what Johnny wants, Johnny gets.
    I am glad to see PF get a new car wash! The one on the hill is too small and old.

Quote Originally Posted by calvcopf View Post
    I am glad to see PF get a new car wash! The one on the hill is too small and old.
    And the one a few miles north across from the Bowling Alley?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post

And the one a few miles north across from the Bowling Alley?
    That's Huntingtown.

Why did Plaza Azteca close?

And how busy is the one in Huntingtown? Not much….

Quote Originally Posted by Rt235 View Post
    And how busy is the one in Huntingtown? Not much….
    Dunno, but they're still in business.

I don't understand why they would put in another car wash so close to the one in Huntingtown. The pricing will have to be very competitive. I am sure the one in Htown is not thrilled. We used them on 3/1 to wash the salt off the car before we parked it at BWI for a week. It was packed. We had to wait in line for 30 mins, but it was important to get the salt off the car; especially underneath.

Quote Originally Posted by mamatutu View Post
    I don't understand why they would put in another car wash so close to the one in Huntingtown. The pricing will have to be very competitive. I am sure the one in Htown is not thrilled. We used them on 3/1 to wash the salt off the car before we parked it at BWI for a week. It was packed. We had to wait in line for 30 mins, but it was important to get the salt off the car; especially underneath.
    FYI, the car wash next to Ledo's has an underbody sprayer. Plus it's cheaper IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by mamatutu View Post
    Maybe with another one it won't be packed?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post

FYI, the car wash next to Ledo's has an underbody sprayer. Plus it's cheaper IIRC.
    I went to this one years ago and my car had a scummy film on it afterwards. I never went back.

Members who have read this thread: 55