Gott Building in P. Fred....

Hank

my war
Demolished...

Anyone know what is going there or what they are doing?

Glad that gas station is gone. Such an eyesore!

RPMDAD

Demolished...

Anyone know what is going there or what they are doing?

Glad that gas station is gone. Such an eyesore!

Was wondering the same thing myself Hank. They ripped the office building down and the old gas station.

Hank

my war
Was wondering the same thing myself Hank. They ripped the office building down and the old gas station.

Yeah, I was surprised when I saw the building missing. They tore that thing down quick unless I am that oblivious to my surroundings.

RPMDAD

I am guessing they started Monday morning, i did not notice it then. I stopped for gas at the shell station tuesday morning and the building was already down but the old gas station was still up. Noticed today the old gas station is down. Guessing it will be a valuable piece of real estate should they ever decide to do something where the old school used to be.

GregV814

Plaza Azteca is very good....licking the plate good..........

But since Radio Skack will be leaving soon, I sort of think that old brick building with the small stores may come down too...Didnt that PF by-pass get approved? Maybe, just maybe, they are going to make room for the loop at Rt 4 and Dares Beach....I guess its possible all four corners will be raised.....

RPMDAD

Ah, i liked Jaspers and was sorry to see it close. Never paid attention to what moved in. Haven't tried Mexico in the Beach yet always go to the one in Huntingtown.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I have never been to Mexico, but we did go to Plaza Azteca once. We didn't like the service #1, and the food was not great #2. I like a fajita salad, with beef strips, and the type that comes in the tortilla "bowl". I have found out that this can be called by different names in different Mexican restaurants. For example, at Tequilla Grill in Charlotte Hall, I think they call it a Taco salad.

Plaza Azteca's version was horrible. Hardly any ingredients at all, and looked like glop. We also ordered the table side guacamole with chips as our appetizer and they never showed up until dinner. They were not busy that night, either. So we never went back. :shrug:

mdff21

Where the Gott building was, they are going to put a car wash and Fastop with it joining to the Shell station lot.

mamatutu

mama to two
Has anyone seen Wild Bill lately? He was parked in front of Jo-Ann Fabrics for awhile.

I have seen him all over the place. Thank goodness the gas station was taken away. That was his urination/defecation spot. So when I get back from Maui that eyesore will be gone. :yay:

Hopefully, they will take out that gas station at 231 and 4.. Another eyesore.

Smith

Where the Gott building was, they are going to put a car wash and Fastop with it joining to the Shell station lot.

That'll be interesting since SMO/The Wills Group owns the Shell, and Fastop is a Gott thing. I worked at both locations back in the 90's, back when it was Texaco and Mobil.