PAX Closed!

BernieP

Resident PIA
Looking at the weather radar it appears that St. Mary's is in the rain band for the time being but the far northern sections are on the edge of the icy mix.
Massive storm, stretches down to Mexico along the Texas coast and up over Nova Scotia, looks like we are not even half way thru this MF'r

Currently we are getting a light rain in California with the official temperature at 36, my thermometer says 31 (but it's in the shade ).

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
It just started sleeting something fierce in Hollywood.... It's here....:shocking:

Wait. It's going to get better. :biggrin: Looks like you are in the same track that is pounding us. 2 inches of rain, an inch of sleet, and so far 5 inches of snow . We've got another 8 to 10 hours or more of it.

Wait. It's going to get better. :biggrin: Looks like you are in the same track that is pounding us. 2 inches of rain, an inch of sleet, and so far 5 inches of snow . We've got another 8 to 10 hours or more of it.
I don't mind the precip but damn I don't want the frigid cold that's right behind it...:frown:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
We had rain until about and hour ago, then sleet, then rain and now sleet again. It's as if the weather is cray cray and doesn't know what to do. :jameo:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I don't mind the precip but damn I don't want the frigid cold that's right behind it...:frown:

But that will be quickly changing to a more temperate weather. We are supposed to drop below 0 tonight, 40's on Saturday, and in the 50's Wednesday.

KDENISE977

Nothing happening in Hughesville

Attachments

• image-3584746326.jpg
    image-3584746326.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 184
Nothing happening in Hughesville
Are you sure it's not ice? I'm in Leonardtown and had to just give the dog the "It's not going to get any better than this so get out there and do your business" speech and even though there is rain and sleet mix the stuff is freezing on the ground fast.

KDENISE977

Are you sure it's not ice? I'm in Leonardtown and had to just give the dog the "It's not going to get any better than this so get out there and do your business" speech and even though there is rain and sleet mix the stuff is freezing on the ground fast.

Oh I only meant nothing is coming down right now. I'm sure it's going to ice over and my husband is leaving work now to come home and hopefully get to work on the driveway and get some salt out, he's in Falls Church and said it's snowing its AZZ off right now