How Inclusive ..... Progressives are

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Only "Vegans Of Color" Allowed At Northwest Animal Liberation Forum Session At Portland State.

According to this, Portland State University recently hosted the Northwest Regional Animal Liberation Forum, which included all sorts of fun workshops like "Anti-Oppression Training" and "Researching Targets."

But one workshop in particular caught the attention of a videographer known as Daylight Disinfectant, because it was called "Vegans of Color Only Discussion Space."

I'm not even making that up. There was a room, reserved at a public event at a public university, exclusively for Vegans of Color. And because the videographer is a person of pallor, he was not permitted to participate.

Just imagine for a moment a group discussion workshop called "White Vegans Only Discussion Space." Imagine the outrage and the uproar.

Hijinx

Only "Vegans Of Color" Allowed At Northwest Animal Liberation Forum Session At Portland State.

According to this, Portland State University recently hosted the Northwest Regional Animal Liberation Forum, which included all sorts of fun workshops like "Anti-Oppression Training" and "Researching Targets."

But one workshop in particular caught the attention of a videographer known as Daylight Disinfectant, because it was called "Vegans of Color Only Discussion Space."

I'm not even making that up. There was a room, reserved at a public event at a public university, exclusively for Vegans of Color. And because the videographer is a person of pallor, he was not permitted to participate.

Just imagine for a moment a group discussion workshop called "White Vegans Only Discussion Space." Imagine the outrage and the uproar.

LMAO, I would be proud to be kept out of that discussion. It sounds like something I would just as soon avoid.
Who wants to be in a room with a pack of Cabbage farting Racists.

tommyjo

LMAO, I would be proud to be kept out of that discussion. It sounds like something I would just as soon avoid.
Who wants to be in a room with a pack of Cabbage farting Racists.

I am sure they would be quite happy not to have you either...this is the most basic part of America you just don't seem to understand. You are not required to attend their meeting of "cabbage farting racists" any more than they would be required to attend your meeting of beer burping racists.

Hijinx

I am sure they would be quite happy not to have you either...this is the most basic part of America you just don't seem to understand. You are not required to attend their meeting of "cabbage farting racists" any more than they would be required to attend your meeting of beer burping racists.

At least you admit they are racist LMAO and I can take a few burps easier than I can all those farts.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

But even you will surely admit that if there were a meeting for "White Vegans", it would be considered racist and they would be pressured to integrate.

The point is not who wants to attend these things, it's merely a matter of fairness and racial equality. You *are* in favor of racial equality, right?