st marys county schools auto call to my new phone

wintersprings

How do I tell st marys county schools my phone number so they will not auto call it every time they close a school?

Its a new phone with a new number for me, and the last guy must have set it up.

PeoplesElbow

Oh NM took me a minute to figure out what you were asking, you want to know how to get them to remove you from their calling list, right?

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
How do I tell st marys county schools my phone number so they will not auto call it every time they close a school?

There should be a link on the St Marys Co public school's website. Look for notifications or something similar

awpitt

Main Streeter

I think you can update your phone number within the HAC. If not, call your kid's school.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
He/she must not have a kid in school. He/she does not seem to want the notifications.

I figured that - but the only way I know to change it is to go to the website. They may have to have the webmaster help out.

sm8

They must have the number registered with some kid. Just wait till you get calls to come pick up your kid because he/she is sick or in trouble.