Rude, obnoxious, and self-indulgent

GopherM

Darwin was right
I forgot to mention vulgar, and I am no prude. We were at Marshall's around 1 PM today and a late 50s, tall, skinny, blonde was "shopping" while connected to a cellphone conversation on her little bluetooth ear plug. She was talking at top volume like she was the only person in the store (and you could hear her throughout most of the store). No matter where she went she cleared a bubble around here with other patrons trying to provide a comfortable bubble for themelves so they could try to enjoy their shopping experience. There were frequent profanities sprinkled throughout her conversation and her tone varied between indignant and irate but was always LOUD! I tried to give her as much room as I could but it seems that opposites attract and no matter where I went, there she was. I think she ended up close to me everywhere except the men's room.

Too bad that she will never have a hint what a PITA she is. :strangle:

I forgot to mention vulgar, and I am no prude. We were at Marshall's around 1 PM today and a late 50s, tall, skinny, blonde was "shopping" while connected to a cellphone conversation on her little bluetooth ear plug. She was talking at top volume like she was the only person in the store (and you could hear her throughout most of the store). No matter where she went she cleared a bubble around here with other patrons trying to provide a comfortable bubble for themelves so they could try to enjoy their shopping experience. There were frequent profanities sprinkled throughout her conversation and her tone varied between indignant and irate but was always LOUD! I tried to give her as much room as I could but it seems that opposites attract and no matter where I went, there she was. I think she ended up close to me everywhere except the men's room.

I always reply as if they were talking to me.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
"Rude, obnoxious, and self-indulgent"

You just described the majority of the residents of SOMD.

Bay_Kat

Tropical

Glad she went north, she was driving me crazy.

Seriously though, you just described a woman her to a tee and I've seen her on more than one occasion in different places. Think everyone in the county knows her complete medical history whether they want to or not.

PeoplesElbow

Glad she went north, she was driving me crazy.

Seriously though, you just described a woman her to a tee and I've seen her on more than one occasion in different places. Think everyone in the county knows her complete medical history whether they want to or not.

Does she have a house arrest ankle bracelet?

GopherM

Darwin was right
@Bay-Cat...she wasn't giving her medical history but she did spill some of her personal life to the associates when she was checking out. She was moving to the west coast and paying cash for home and never having another house payment for the rest of her life...and on...and on...and on. Still talking loud enough to hear her at the back of the store.

NorthBeachPerso - she was a tall skinny flat chested biatch. Her mouth was bigger than her boobs or her azz -------combined!

72Maxim

@Bay-Cat...she wasn't giving her medical history but she did spill some of her personal life to the associates when she was checking out. She was moving to the west coast and paying cash for home and never having another house payment for the rest of her life...and on...and on...and on. Still talking loud enough to hear her at the back of the store.

NorthBeachPerso - she was a tall skinny flat chested biatch. Her mouth was bigger than her boobs or her azz -------combined!

That's when I walk with them wherever they go and fart on them and hope they are the good stinking kind. Then listen to em complain about how bad it stinks.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
I beg to differ. Maybe some, but not the majority. Although, this county is changing. :frown:

Not to argue but have you observed the way the majority of people drive around here, especially during the morning and afternoon rush hour.